User Reviews for Imodium A-D

Learn more about Imodium A-D.

Diarrhea, Acute 3 reviews 14 medications

9.6
Diarrhea 6 reviews 98 medications

8.5
Diarrhea, Chronic 1 reviews 31 medications

8.2
Summary of Imodium A-D reviews 10 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Imodium A-D

For Diarrhea "I was tappering off of both MS Contin and Percocet and developed diarrhea. I started taking Imodiun and started itching and a rash. It did help the diarrhea but I am one of the people that had a reaction to this medication, unfortunately. I also had cramping, and sweating as well as lightheadedness."

annie47 (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2016

For Diarrhea "I have had IBS-D most of my life. Until Imodium came along, I had to stay home... I use the Imodium Multi-Symptom more often than the Imodium AD for one specific reason - the ease of accessing the pill. The packaging for the AD is absolutely, beyond a doubt one of the dumbest every conceived! Definitely not something you can have handy in your purse or wallet. You'd never be able to get to it in an emergency. You have to use scissors to cut the tiny pill out! But, with the Imodium Multi-Symptom, you simply bend the corner at the perforation, pull the paper back and access the pill. It is a larger pill so for people who have difficult swallowing, you may want to buy a small bottle of Imodium - no individual packages to mess with."

diymel (taken for 10 years or more) June 14, 2016

For Diarrhea "The new packing is impossible to open. I cannot open the packet. Did you ever hear "if it a'int broke don't fix it"? Why did you change? I like the product now I need to find a new one."

pepto June 13, 2016

For Diarrhea, Acute "I left Florida for a trip to Budapest, Hungary with an acute case of diarrhea that threatened to spoil the expensive day trips I had paid for. I apothecary recommended I take Lopedium brand capsules (only available in a few countries, not the USA). It after taking just two capsules and as needed for the remainder on the trip, with no side affects.. Imodium A-D is the US equivalent, I understand."

expat119 August 16, 2015

For Diarrhea, Chronic "I have used this over the counter medication for many years. I have IBS and I find this Imodium A-D works to stop my diarrhea. It might be a good idea to take it with you where ever you go for emergencies. If you have IBS you should talk with your doctor about diet."

I've used it for years. March 14, 2015

For Diarrhea "I have severe symptoms and after 4 doses, Imodium AD has NOT worked for me. Symptoms continue despite treatment with Imodium AD."

DailyBiPolar (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2013

For Diarrhea, Acute "The ONE and ONLY time this medication didn't work occurred when I had an infection in my intestinal tract which necessitated treatment with antibiotics. Otherwise it always works."

Coppertopcurls (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2013

For Diarrhea, Acute "I had a bad bout of diarrhea and this medicine stopped it for me."

susanw85 (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2013

For Diarrhea "I used to get diarrhea with my panic attacks and Imodium A.D made it possible for me to still travel. It works almost instantly, it stops the got to go feeling instantaneously."

Anonymous September 15, 2011

For Diarrhea "Best OTC medicine available, with the least side effects (maybe a little sleepy). Great to take traveling!"

Jay626 September 7, 2009