User Reviews for RadiaGuard
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for RadiaGuard
For Burns, External "This is the best cream in the market for the terrible effects of radiation skin burn. It’s amazing how this article tries to scare you with side effects of lidocaine , when the product has 1% and the rest 99% is a combination of Alie and other fabulous ingredients to help sooth and rebuild the skin . Obviously this website is confused, and they have no idea how much this product helps so many people"
Mary (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 18, 2018
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
More about RadiaGuard (lidocaine topical)
- RadiaGuard Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)