User Reviews for Lidoderm

Learn more about Lidoderm.

Reviews for Lidoderm to treat Postherpetic Neuralgia

"I am a veteran and the VA recently contracted with Mylan for patches. THEY ARE HORRIBLE! I have to tape them on. They will not stay on without tape. What a way to scam our VETS. VA pharmacy told me that everyone at the hospital hates them. If you have to buy your own, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!"

Marylee8062 August 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"What an absolute waste of money. They are made of cheap plastic. Uncomfortable. Do not adhere. Mylan should be ashamed of themselves. I've used name brand which were white cloth patch and effective. These are a joke! No relief. I don't believe they have any medication on them. Shame on the company!"

1ijkvt230 May 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Your patches will not stay on long enough to supply pain relief. When I apply one to my lower back it folds onto itself within 3 hours no matter what I do. They need to be like the Qualitest patches that I have used for years"

Edjanice2 May 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Watson are the worst although I have not tried Mylan and since I no longer have insurance and not working I won't be getting them again at 350.00 a box."

tom dicharry (taken for 10 years or more) March 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had shingles from my right index finger and thumb to the top of my head. I thought my arm would explode at times. Areas of skin on my arm and shoulder had terrible sensations. Lidoderm patches were a great help. I was taking 800 mg NSAIDS with no effect. Went to a pain management specialist who gave me 15 mg oxycodone every 4 hours, Lyrica, and these patches. Max 3 patches - 12 hours per day. The worst was over after two weeks. But the pain continues in my right hand - now 9 months. The Oxycodone at bedtime with a patch over the affected parts of my hand will let me sleep 6 hours most nights. The patch doesn't do it all, but it is a good assist. And it is not an NSAID."

Anonymous February 6, 2012