User Reviews for Lidocaine / prilocaine

Also known as: Anodyne LPT, DermacinRx Empricaine, DermacinRx Prikaan, DermacinRx Prizopak, Dolotranz, Emla, Emla Anesthetic Disc, Leva Set, Lidopril, Lidopril XR, LiproZonePak, Livixil Pak, Medolor Pak, Oraqix, Prikaan, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Lidocaine/prilocaine.

Anesthesia 8 reviews 129 medications

8.2
Summary of Lidocaine/prilocaine reviews 8 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Lidocaine/prilocaine

For Anesthesia: "My Reumatologist recommended this medication for nerve pain that shoots from my neck to my hands due to nerve damage in my neck following cervical spine surgery. I was skeptical about using it at first, however during an intense flare I could feel the tenderness along my arms to my hands and fingers and tried the gel. It definitely dulled the pain and helped to relieve the tenderness and tingling shooting to my fingers. Just one tool in my arsenal and a great help."

Tamsets (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 24, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Emla (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "I have a phobia of needles, and this is the way to get through blood tests. I had to keep getting blood tests, due to having low levels of iron in my blood, and if this numbing cream wasn't available, I don't know how I'd have coped. Come to think of it, using anything sharp on Me, is a nightmare. I didn't trust this cream to work more, at first, because quite a few medications haven't worked for me, but this was a godsend."

Sarah.L (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 13, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Emla (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "I only use Emla to have sex. I use it one hour before I have sex with my wife and I enjoy longer intensive sex. I am german and I bought it in germany for %u20AC 27.90 euro in a 25mg tube, much much cheaper then here."

Franki53 December 13, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Emla (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "Emla will do the job..for only half hour! It takes like 2 hours when you apply and you can't count on it more than 30-40 mins. If you wanna use Emla for a tattoo, anything bigger than the palm of your hand won't do the job! A little cute butterfly? Buy this product, you'll love it! A big rib piece? You better hold the pain and cry and faint than counting on this cream! And I do NOT know if you can re-apply some during the tattoo session. Just be aware that if the pain comes back and your tattoo is not over-your brain will freak out at least 6-7 times more and so as the pain! This product can be a b*tch if you want to use it on a $200 tattoo."

wowavalidnicknamehahaha August 16, 2015

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Emla (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "I use Emla with a dermaroller. I apply a thin layer and put cling film over it for 60 minutes before starting treatment. It completely numbs the area and I can't feel the 1.5mm needles at all. I can now get thru a session in 5 minutes instead of 30 where I had to keep stopping cause of pain. I bought this for just over $20 for a 5mg tube at Chemist Warehouse. It's expensive but I only need one every 6 weeks and 5g covers my whole buttock and thigh area. I love this stuff!"

Ree1990 October 28, 2013

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Emla (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "Without Emla cream I don't know how I would have made it through my cancer treatments...Thank you so much. I am now finding it impossible to find Emla. My pharmacy have told me it has stopped being manufactured...is this true...Please say NO."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) May 23, 2012

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anesthesia: "As a nurse with over 20 yrs experience, my knees and back have took their toll of injury and pain. Lidocaine patches are a God send, I am free of pain and able to continue doing what I love most in life, taking care of others. Not having to depend on others to take care of me and prolonging my career. Thank God for Lidoderm!"

Anonymous January 18, 2012

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Oraqix (lidocaine / prilocaine) for Anesthesia: "I'm no stranger to the dental chair. I have over $30,000 invested in my teeth. After Peridontal surgery I began every 4 month deep cleanings. Due to root surfaces I had full mouth Novacaine every cleaning. I tried Oraqix, with great trepidation, 6 months ago. I just had my second cleaning with Oraqix. It is a MIRACLE. No pain whatsoever and no numbness to wear off. I would NOT have believed this possible without trying it. "

glennva May 19, 2011