User Reviews for Levo-T

Levo-T has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Levo-T reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Hashimoto's disease
Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal
Underactive Thyroid
Summary of Levo-T reviews 4.5 3 reviews

Joannie · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 6, 2020

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal: “This medication made me sleep 24/7 and feel like I was in a nightmare. The Dr. changed it to another type and now I am fine.”

Maria · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 27, 2019

For Underactive Thyroid: “When I take this medicine in the morning I have very bad heartburn. Is that normal? I have acid reflux. Do all the thyroid medications cause this problem?”

Sandy638296 October 3, 2017

For Hashimoto's disease: “This is the first time receiving my Levothyroxine from this particular manufacturer. Same dosage I've been on for years but instead of blue, the pill is purple and has a strong odor that I've not noticed with the blue pills. It also has left a very metallic taste in my mouth which doesn't subside during the day.”