User Reviews for Levo-T
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Levo-T
For Hashimoto's disease "This is the first time receiving my Levothyroxine from this particular manufacturer. Same dosage I've been on for years but instead of blue, the pill is purple and has a strong odor that I've not noticed with the blue pills. It also has left a very metallic taste in my mouth which doesn't subside during the day."
Sandy638296 October 3, 2017
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Acquired Hypothyroidism In Children
- Congenital Hypothyroidism In Children
- Hypothyroidism In Pregnancy
- Induced Thyroid Disorders
- Subclinical Hyperthyroidism
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism
Symptoms and treatments
More about Levo-T (levothyroxine)
- Levo-T Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thyroid drugs