User Reviews for Take Action

Emergency Contraception
6.2

Summary of Take Action reviews 6.3 62 reviews

Reviews for Take Action

For Emergency Contraception "Sso long story short: We has a condom break in the middle of sex , we noticed and I ended up buying take action. I had sex December 9th and I ended up getting my period that month a couple days earlier and I've read it could do that so I didn’t worry. Then I started noticing sore boobs , bad bloating, cramps, lots of nausea but never threw up. So after that I got really really scared that I was pregnant, but I tried to also not stress to the max because stressing can delay your period . Today is jan 23 and I got my next period thank goodness. I took it within 24 hours as well . So this pill does work , but the side effects are BAD!! Be cautious of that girls . But other than that I’m not pregnant due to having my period today !"

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 01/12/2019 and I took the pill within 30min after sex, I was so worried because of the reviews online but today I saw my period 1/19/2019. The pill works and lucky for me I don’t have any side effect or so.Y’all well be okay."

Liz (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2019

For Emergency Contraception "I don't know if I'm pregnant or not yet, the side effects are so much worse compared to plan b. I would have taken plan b but we went to 4 stores that were out of that emergency contraceptive entirely, finally found take action. I took take action within 2 hours of the accident. I was right on top of ovulation when I took it and the next 5 days went just fine. I have been spotting for a week now, pretty sure days 1-3 I had an ovarian cyst because I was in agony on the right side just above my pelvis. I had to take a break in a 4 hour shift at work to sit because it hurt so bad. Yesterday morning I began to experience very bad nausea and EXTREME mood swings. I went through a cycle of anger, crying and happy 3 times within 2 hours of waking up! My period isn't due for another week. I have long cycles. I told my husband I'd rather get pregnant before taking take action again."

Mina January 18, 2019

For Emergency Contraception "I took Take Action three hours after unprotected sex & still managed to be pregnant. Ladies anything generic isn’t the way to go avoiding a pregnancy BUY THE REAL DEAL PLAN B I believe all these reviews are fake or sponsored "

Paid reviews (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2019

For Emergency Contraception "Had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week ago during my ovulation window. I took this within the first 24 hours. I had no side effects or anything it’s been a week now and I got my period just this morning. I recommend this product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2019

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex before ovulation occurred , a day or two before my ovulation was said to start and I was freaking out so bad ! I read that it didn’t work when close to ovulation and that is not correct because it worked for me and it was during the day or two before ovulation . I took it about 12-13 hours after sex and the side affects are HORRIBLE GIRLS ! But it’s worth it right ? My period came a couple days earlier as well as some other users have said happened but I ain’t complaining, it’s kinda pricey so know that .."

oops (taken for less than 1 month) December 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "so I’m back again writing another review ! My bf and I had sex and the condom broke midway & when I looked at my period tracker it said I was ovulating the next day . I looked everywhere looking to see if the pill would still work because it was a day before ovulation and I seen everything negative w ovulation and taking it . So I still decided to take it , the side effects are still horrible as last time but I was supposed to get my period in two days and I ended up getting it today and it’s really heavy with bad cramps . but I’m not pregnant!! You will be okay , googling things are always gonna show the bad first and freak you out , stressing will cause your period to be later and it won’t come so pray & don’t stress too much , xoxo ❤️"

mamamia2 (taken for less than 1 month) December 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "My personal experience. Short and to the point : I was suppose to get my period 12/17/118. I had unprotected sex 12/14-12/16. Took take Action on 12/16 for precaution measures.Had severe cramps. Started my cycle today 12/22/18 five days late. I was terribly worried. We must stay safe. Hope all is well for you !"

Hope26 (taken for less than 1 month) December 22, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my bf had sex with out any contraceptives and it was a week before my period and I was super worried. So I went and bought the pill 24hrs after having sex. Well my period was almost a week late but it did arrive! So ladies don’t stress too much! I have had cramps and moodiness after taking this pill, but it worked!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took this 12 hours after unprotected sex an I'm currently 7 months pregnant. At least I now get to have my baby girl. "

Unexpected mama of 3 (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "IF you weigh under 165 pounds and u are NOT overweight, the pill will be more effective. IF u take it WITHIN 24-72 hours after intercourse, it will be effective, however, it is recommended to take it within 24 hours because the sooner you take it, the more effective it will be. My girlfriend took it within 1 hour after intercourse (she weighs 105 lbs and this was during her last day of her period). ALSO, make sure that you keep track of which days you are ovulating. IF you are ovulating while taking Plan B, it will NOT be as effective. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The sooner the better. There is only a 5% failure rate if taken in those first 24 hours. Other reasons why there are stories where females get pregnant and saying that the pill ''doesn't work'' can be if they have taken it too late or not many of them know this, but if you're overweight 165> the pill will be less effective, you may need to take a double dose (discuss this with Dr or Pharmacist)"

Jay November 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "It does work ladies. My bf and I had sex 3 days before my period comes, and he finished all the way inside of me. The next day he bought me the take action pill, I took it 18hrs late. I fell asleep after taking it, I didn't feel any symptoms. Today my period comes at work, a week late. And Again it works."

angela October 23, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I’m missed my period after using Take Action pill. I took the pill only 12 hours after unprotected sex. This pill didn’t do the job."

Gina (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Do not take this pill! I have been vomiting and in and out of sleep for two days after taking it. I’m not sure if it works but I don't think it is worth the side effects."

Alright (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Now, if you are like me, you're probably reading these comments and freaking out about the side effects. Hopefully this will help calm some of your nerves. So on September 30th I ended up having a drunken hook up with a guy I didn't know that resulted in me not remembering whether or not we used a condom (good job me). Anyways, you can imagine my stress right? Ended up buying this pill because wal-mart was all out of plan b and taking it about 18 hours later. I was SO nervous about it not working and about the side effects but I can honestly say that I didn't really experience anything outside of the usual pms symptoms (little bit of cramping, sore boobs etc.). Not bad at all! Had a little bit of spotting in the days leading up to my period but overall it came today right on time. Not pregnant!!! So don't worry ladies, this pill works and it isn't as bad as it may seem online. Don't worry, you will be fine!"

Lizzie K (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex, so i went and bought the Take Action Pill, I took it about 12-13 hours later. I was worried because I was a little over the weight limit, I was freaking out because some people were saying bad things about it. Now we had sex Sep. 2nd, didn’t get my period until Oct. 12 , other reviews I read got there period way sooner then I did and that’s what made me scared. I started to overthink that I may be pregnant, the fatigue/symptoms of this pill are very gnarly so please take that into consideration. I think my experience was wacky because I am a lot younger . Just remember “ the pill does mess with your cycle quite a bit so don’t stress too much, it will only drive you insane, this pill does do the job its supposed to. Don’t make the same mistake I have, USE PROTECTION!!" I hope this helped a lot of the younger women ease their minds a bit."

mamamia October 12, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hey girls dont panic too much! I took take action like 26 hrs after unprotected sex and on the same day I was ovulating and it worked"

LoudMouth (taken for less than 1 month) October 11, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Going to start this off with Take Action WORKED for me but I had a whole month of freaking out about possibly being pregnant. I took Take Action 20 hours after unprotected sex. On the ninth day after I took the pill I started bleeding and wasn't sure if it was my period or what. It more then spotting but not as heavy as my normal period no cramping, lots of clots. Lasted for 5 days like my period. Than a week later is when I started noticing all the pregnancy symptoms! Like sore breast ,feeling sick ,discharge that’s when I really started freaking out. I’m not sure if this was the pill side effects or nerves but it was horrible took 9 negative pregnancy test 3-4 weeks later that didn’t calm my nerves I finally broke down and went to the doctor both urine and blood test was NEGATIVE a month later. I just wanted to maybe let people read my story and relate - the pill did work in my case. Everyone’s body is different and non of theses stories are alike so keep that in mind."

KAT October 10, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took within 72 hours and it didn’t work. I found out I was pregnant . I definitely recommend plan b one step. That one won’t disappoint you"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Took this pill, ten days after my period had sex that tenth day also and it’s been a month and a week a still no period . Still waiting for it very nervous . Made three pregnancy tests and all came back negative . What to think? "

Anonymous October 1, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hi ladies , I had unprotected sex 3 days after my period ended. I took a Take Action pill 3/4 days after (72 hrs is recommended for effectiveness) I was a little pass 72 hrs. Once I took the pill the next day I started to feel fatigue and nauseous not to mention I started seeing light red blood. It’s been 2 days of the light bleeding no cramping at all. I really hope I am not pregnant :("

DancingDolphins (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "GUYS!! do not worry! The guy I had sex with finished inside of me (I was so mad I made him buy me plan b, but he bought me take action instead, I thought it wasn’t going to be as effective I was sick to my stomach because I usually get my period around this time of month. I was breaking out like crazy. I was in class and I got my period! It went through my pants I was happy and mad at the same time. My period is really heavy and the cramps are horrible. Just pray and don’t stress I promise it will work!"

Itsameee September 27, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took this on the 21st of September 36 hours after condom broke. Everything was fine for the first three days but today I felt a little irritable, my legs are crampy and I felt almost dizzy after taking a nap ( I never nap and I couldn’t fight feeling fatigued today). I’m hoping the pill will be effective. My friend recently took it as well and she said she had severe cramps in the middle of the night and had large clots when she got her period. I am not positive I would want to take this again should something like this occur again."

Anonymous September 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "First of all. I do not know if this contraception has worked yet. But I feel awful! I mean it really makes you feel like garbage! My breasts have been hurting nonstop for the past three days! Really feels like I'm pregnant. I didn't know I was ovulating and had sex on that day. Took the pill maybe 12 hours later. Everything seemed cool then five days later I started seeing brown discharge that is kind of going away. My period comes in four days… Hopefully! "

Ughhhhh September 20, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took the pill Sep. 13 2018 and I been nauseous 4 day and I take two home pregnant test and it say not pregnant but I started my period today and then it stopped. This is so scary."

Keke September 19, 2018