User Reviews for Take Action

Emergency Contraception
6.5

Summary of Take Action reviews 6.7 22 reviews

Reviews for Take Action

For Emergency Contraception "I've taken this pill 2 times both a few hours from having sex and they both failed! I don’t recommend at all. Just buy the Plan B. I am completely sad because now the guy I hooked up with doesn't want to be responsible and I'm left to do this on my own. First time the condom broke and I miscarried after a few weeks. This time around I'm expecting my 2nd first child. Congrats to me for not using a condom and he didn't even pull out even after I told him I don't use birth control "

FtP_dNW (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This pill is horrible .... OMG. But ladies IT'S OKAY !!! I took this pill About 23 hours after the condom broke. And the next day I got chills and really sore breast for 2 weeks. I was nauseous throwing up I thought it didn’t work. I was crying the whole month because I did not wanted to be pregnant my bf and I couldn’t take care of a kid right now. I was so scared. I didn’t got my period for a month and I went ahead and called a clinic to see if I was pregnant. No worries - I was negative. So moral of this pill. Be responsible, it’s best to abstain from sex or get on birth control it is just not worth the stress and side effects "

AnnJo July 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Did not work for me! Took it with in 24hrs and just found out I'm pregnant! Would not recommend it!"

Dawn (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Just got my period on the date that I normally would, so the pill didn’t mess with my cycle at all. I took the pill no more than 10 hours after “the accident” no side effects nothing! So the pill worked for me and I was even ovulating at that time so don’t worry ladies you should be fine :)"

W (taken for less than 1 month) June 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Hello everyone , I took take action pill after 72 hours. But my period was delayed after 4 days. This pill works just as good as plan b and is cheaper."

Summer (taken for less than 1 month) June 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Long term effects for 2 months I used this pill in April’ every month I’m spotting when my period is usually always 5 days long combine with cramps I’ve been so bloated for 2 months with bad back pain weeks I was so tired couldn’t stay awake this month I’m much better I guess I’m trying to see people experience from the pill. If you've fallen pregnant from this pill what were your symptoms before finding out you were pregnant or how was your symptoms even after taking it. I don’t think I should be having side effects this long. Also I have frequent urination a lot. This is month 2 and still spotting. According to my calendar I’m late"

NJohnson92 (taken for less than 1 month) June 10, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took Take Action about 4 hours after the incident. My partner didn’t ejaculate inside of me, but I did realize I could have potentially been ovulating. After the realization we went to the store and I took this pill right away. Boobs were sore almost immediately, then about a week later cramps came and nausea but no period. I took two tests a week and a half a part and both say positive. I took this pill within 72 hours but I still got pregnant. Good luck!"

Welp (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex Monday (May 14th) around 11:00 pm, during my fertile week. The next morning, approximately 10 hours later I went to pick up the mifepristone (MFP), I grab this one since it should do the same job . My side effect where mild, ranging from sore breast to cramps, nothing too terrible! I did get my period a day earlier than expect (24th)!!! This pill does work."

livie124 (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Take action made me feel absolutely terrible. Flu-like symptoms for 3 days, headaches, pain in the muscles, couldn't get out of bed! I still feel wonky after 5 days. Definitely not worth the accident!"

j (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "Still waiting on my period. I took the pill about 30 days ago, I’m 3 days late on my period and experiencing bad period cramps, tender breast, and spotting. Pretty sure it’s just stress but I’m freakin out and can’t help it. Never experienced these symptoms before. I hope it’s working and I’m not pregnant."

Waiting (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took the TakeAction pill roughly 16 hours after unprotected sex. I haven’t gotten my period yet, but I’m also not due for it for a couple more weeks. This pill is rough on your body. I had horrible nausea, back pain, throwing up, headaches, and extreme tiredness. I feel as if all these symptoms are happening because it’s working. So don’t panic! trust it!"

lol April 30, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I'm writing this to help people be less worrisome. I've taken this pill twice and both times were in my ovulation window (2-3 days before I ovulated) and it worked. The first time I took it on the third day and the second time to took it within 2-3 hours. It DOES work. I got no symptoms each time and my period was really heavy with slightly bad cramps but I'm not pregnant so yea! I would recommend if you don't have enough money but if you do I would recommend actual Plan B just to be safe."

bumble b (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "After having unprotected sex for the first time I literally just knew I was it was a big mistake. It was such a stupid mistake. I was near ovulation. The guy said he pulled out and then went back in for a second round about 5 minutes later. He came twice in under 10 minutes. I made him buy me this pill. I took it about 2 hours after the whole “situation” and I’m over the normal weight limit it calls for, but it still worked. The side effects were horrible for me. Immediately I felt tired after taking it. Then my legs started hurting really bad. Cramps and nausea everyday for about a month after taking it. It was definitely a rough time for me. Wasted money on pregnancy tests too. Practice safe sex, it’s not worth all that."

TakeActiongirll March 24, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I have taken the pill before and it has worked for me previously so I trust I’ll be getting the same results. I didn’t have any symptoms that I knew of besides mild stomach pains. Like I needed to release some gas lol."

Queennish February 26, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex with my husband on February 3rd and he finished in me I currently have 4 children youngest is 5 and we currently do not want another child but if it happens it happens. I took the take action pill 12 hours later (never took EC before) on February 4th. The first day of my last period was on January 20th the day after taking the pill I have sore breast and off and on cramps for 2 days. I'm just wondering if this has happened to any one else is it side effects from the pill or could I be pregnant my period is not due until February 14th."

Kimchin February 7, 2018

"Hey ladies I just want to tell u there is nothing to worry about !!!! IT WORKS .. To make a long story short I got drunk 1 night and had sex ( mistake ) and I wasn’t sure if he used a condom or not and it was my last day of ovulation and I was worried that I could get pregnant so they next day I got take Action I was worried sick thinking about all the bad things well 2 days ago I started spotting heavy with cramps"

Bre262626 January 19, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "This was during my fertile window, it could have been my ovulation day or the day after (according to period tracker) but my ex bf and I were fooling around. We are always cautious and use condoms, but accidents happen. We did not have intercourse, but he finished and it was near my "area" I became paranoid and we went to buy the EC, and I took it within 30 mins of the incident. I know about the "overweight rule" and I was over it. I had no symptoms, a week after I had breast tenderness and MILD cramps for a day or 2. I got my period a day early & It seems to be heavier than usual and I have been having cramps on and off all day which Is never the case. Anyways, ladies please don't stress, it works! You'll be okay ❤️"

DON'T PANIC January 16, 2018

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill about 11 hours after having unprotected sex. I did take it on my 4th day of my period and the side effects were bad. My period lasted a week and I did experience spotting right after my period. I was extremely stressed out and scared because a month later my period didn’t come. I do get my period regularly and I rarely get my period late. But I heard that the pill and stress can delay your period. So I waited and my period did come! It was about a week and a half late! So yes the pill DOES work!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2017

For Emergency Contraception "I'm writing to hopefully calm some nerves. 2 days after I ended my period, I had protected sex with my partner. While we were careful (he did not ejaculate inside me), we noticed the condom broke. I became frantic and decided to take emergency contraception (Take Action) just to be sure. I took the pill approximately 18 hours after sex. Within the first few days, I had the normal symptoms: spotting, nausea, etc. Within the next few weeks, I began to experience all the symptoms of pregnancy! Mood swings, frequent urinination, breast tenderness and extreme vaginal wetness! I was freaking out! There was absolutely NO sign of my period. I took 3 pregnancy tests, all negative. My period ended up being 6 weeks late. It was unnerving!"

Tori Heron November 22, 2017

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I decided to have sexual intercourse. We used protection but the condom slipped off. We were freaking out because we thought that some of his stuff came out. Keep in mind that I’m not on birth control. So like 30-45 minutes we went to the store to pick up Take Action instead of Plan B. I took it right away, and waited. The pill did work and I started my period like a two weeks before my period. I had not symptoms by taking the pill. Take action in my part did work, but it might be different for others! Hope this helps!"

Take Action does work (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2017

For Emergency Contraception "Take action worked for me!"

Cole22 November 4, 2017

For Emergency Contraception "I was skeptical at first, considering that this was a generic version of the Plan B, even though my pharmacist assured me it did the exact same things and had the exact same ingredients, and the amount of bad reviews but it works!!! I took it the same day of having unprotected sex and a week and a couple days later my period came on. Just stay calm and try not to stress it'll most likely work!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2017

For Emergency Contraception "I took the Take action Pill 5 days ago. I have felt super fatigued, and gained about 4 pounds. I'm overly bloated and nauseous. Mild cramps, but nothing compared to a period cramp. I have had an abortion before, so this does beat that... Symptoms are slowly improving. I will literally work 8 hours come home eat dinner and pass out for about 2-3 hours and go to bed a hour later for another 8 hours....if you plan to take this pill be sure you have no plans for the next week because you will feel like a tired marshmallow. This all sucks because I have a dress fitting for a wedding today and a bachelorette party over the weekend. Good luck!"

Jackie7391 (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017