User Reviews for Take Action

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Take Action.

Emergency Contraception
9.5

Summary of Take Action reviews 9.5 5 reviews

Reviews for Take Action

For Emergency Contraception "I'm writing to hopefully calm some nerves. 2 days after I ended my period, I had protected sex with my partner. While we were careful (he did not ejaculate inside me), we noticed the condom broke. I became frantic and decided to take emergency contraception (Take Action) just to be sure. I took the pill approximately 18 hours after sex. Within the first few days, I had the normal symptoms: spotting, nausea, etc. Within the next few weeks, I began to experience all the symptoms of pregnancy! Mood swings, frequent urinination, breast tenderness and extreme vaginal wetness! I was freaking out! There was absolutely NO sign of my period. I took 3 pregnancy tests, all negative. My period ended up being 6 weeks late. It was unnerving!"

Tori Heron November 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I decided to have sexual intercourse. We used protection but the condom slipped off. We were freaking out because we thought that some of his stuff came out. Keep in mind that I’m not on birth control. So like 30-45 minutes we went to the store to pick up Take Action instead of Plan B. I took it right away, and waited. The pill did work and I started my period like a two weeks before my period. I had not symptoms by taking the pill. Take action in my part did work, but it might be different for others! Hope this helps!"

Take Action does work (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "Take action worked for me!"

Cole22 November 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I was skeptical at first, considering that this was a generic version of the Plan B, even though my pharmacist assured me it did the exact same things and had the exact same ingredients, and the amount of bad reviews but it works!!! I took it the same day of having unprotected sex and a week and a couple days later my period came on. Just stay calm and try not to stress it'll most likely work!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Emergency Contraception "I took the Take action Pill 5 days ago. I have felt super fatigued, and gained about 4 pounds. I'm overly bloated and nauseous. Mild cramps, but nothing compared to a period cramp. I have had an abortion before, so this does beat that... Symptoms are slowly improving. I will literally work 8 hours come home eat dinner and pass out for about 2-3 hours and go to bed a hour later for another 8 hours....if you plan to take this pill be sure you have no plans for the next week because you will feel like a tired marshmallow. This all sucks because I have a dress fitting for a wedding today and a bachelorette party over the weekend. Good luck!"

Jackie7391 (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017