User Reviews for Reyvow to treat Migraine

Reyvow has an average rating of 3.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Migraine. 20% of those users who reviewed Reyvow reported a positive effect, while 80% reported a negative effect.

Reyvow Rating Summary

3.2/10 average rating

Compare all 130 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Gbm · Taken for less than 1 month March 14, 2021

“Horrible horrible horrible”

Chronic migraine sufferer · Taken for less than 1 month December 14, 2020

“I am a chronic migraine sufferer, 15-20 migraine days a month. I have used triptans for over 10 years. I tried Reyvow with the hopes of a more targeted medicine and reduced side effects. Although it effectively stopped the migraine, the side effects may be worse. I experienced numbness, dizziness and extreme fatigue. So tired that I could not function. I nodded out several times over an 8 hour period. I would not be able to work or care for children while taking this medicine. I would not recommend it to a chronic migraine sufferer, you will not be able to function on any normal level. Definitely could not drive.”

Gen · Taken for less than 1 month December 2, 2020

“I took this at bedtime but should have taken it much earlier to watch for side effects. I woke up about 1.5 hrs to the literal feeling of my life actually slipping away. I could only see in speckled black and white, had numbness/tingling, heart palpitations and various sounds/visual disturbances in my head. I was very dizzy and nauseated. I was so scared to go back to sleep for fear I would not wake up, but was too sleepy and disoriented to stay awake. My pulse was weak and thready and quite irregular when I could feel it at all. I was able to get my stethoscope (I’m a NP) and listen to my heart beat to help calm myself that it was still beating- but it never crossed my irrational thoughts that I would never hear it NOT beat- hence it would be curtains for me! It was the scariest most horrific experience of my life. I had my Botox for migraines earlier that day and had taken Nurtec the day prior. This morning, I still feel weak and nauseated and my headache is back full force.”

HS1 · Taken for less than 1 month September 13, 2020

“Reyvow Gave me muscle weakness and dizziness. Could not function after taking this. Reyvow did take the pain from migraine away but I couldn’t wait for it to wear off due the side effects. Won’t take again.”

cds · Taken for less than 1 month September 21, 2020

“This Reyvow is the 1st medication that has helped me. Within 2 hours was rid of the headache”

Learn more about Migraine