User Reviews for Reyvow

Migraine
4.5

Reviews for Reyvow

Gen · Taken for less than 1 month · December 2, 2020

For Migraine: “I took this at bedtime but should have taken it much earlier to watch for side effects. I woke up about 1.5 hrs to the literal feeling of my life actually slipping away. I could only see in speckled black and white, had numbness/tingling, heart palpitations and various sounds/visual disturbances in my head. I was very dizzy and nauseated. I was so scared to go back to sleep for fear I would not wake up, but was too sleepy and disoriented to stay awake. My pulse was weak and thready and quite irregular when I could feel it at all. I was able to get my stethoscope (I’m a NP) and listen to my heart beat to help calm myself that it was still beating- but it never crossed my irrational thoughts that I would never hear it NOT beat- hence it would be curtains for me! It was the scariest most horrific experience of my life. I had my Botox for migraines earlier that day and had taken Nurtec the day prior. This morning, I still feel weak and nauseated and my headache is back full force.”

Chronic migraine sufferer · Taken for less than 1 month · December 14, 2020

For Migraine: “I am a chronic migraine sufferer, 15-20 migraine days a month. I have used triptans for over 10 years. I tried Reyvow with the hopes of a more targeted medicine and reduced side effects. Although it effectively stopped the migraine, the side effects may be worse. I experienced numbness, dizziness and extreme fatigue. So tired that I could not function. I nodded out several times over an 8 hour period. I would not be able to work or care for children while taking this medicine. I would not recommend it to a chronic migraine sufferer, you will not be able to function on any normal level. Definitely could not drive.”

HS1 · Taken for less than 1 month · September 13, 2020

For Migraine: “Reyvow Gave me muscle weakness and dizziness. Could not function after taking this. Reyvow did take the pain from migraine away but I couldn’t wait for it to wear off due the side effects. Won’t take again.”

2020mjr · Taken for less than 1 month · August 21, 2021

For Migraine: “I have chronic debilitating migraines for which I have tried everything. Yesterday, I took 100mg of Reyvow trying to stop a major migraine and was pretty much out of it for the whole day, which I would have been anyway from the migraine. The next day I woke up feeling great. Next time I’ll try 50mg. I’ll take a day off being zonked on Reyvow if I can get a few good days after taking it.”

Steve · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 24, 2022

For Migraine: “Reyvow worked great for me! I took it, fell asleep and woke up the next morning with no migraine!! Also, I have seen post where peoples insurance would only allow them to buy 4 pills at a time. I was prescribed 20 pills and prescription was filled”

ChronicIM · Taken for less than 1 month · January 18, 2022

For Migraine: “Well it works for me. I’ve only taken it twice now because my doctor warned me it is addicting. Both times I used it (50mg) I had no side effects and my head pain went from an 8/10 to a 1/10. Works great , wish it wasn’t $100 a pill.”

MigraineMom · Taken for less than 1 month · May 11, 2022

For Migraine: “I have suffered with CHRONIC, PAINFUL migraine/cluster headaches since I was nine years old, and STILL suffer with them now, at the age of 64. I have tried aspirins, forever, Tylenol, ibruprophen, naproxen, coming, frova, imitrex, and now this med. Most of the triptans cause dizziness, drowsiness, and with zomig, after twelve years on that drug, I developed a specific allergy to it including hives, rapid heartbeat, and trouble swallowing. Besides being extremely expensive, as all the triptans are. Even with insurance. So I tried this as an alternative to yet another triptans... I took a 100 mg About 20 minutes later, I got EXTREMELY dizzy, lightheaded and nauseous. So badly, that I almost fell over. NOT worth THAT experience to ever use it again. EVER! Botox NOT an option. WHY would I put a poison into my body, and I already am allergic to so many other drugs.. Some days, when it happens, I just learn to live with the pain.Quick fixes are NOT !!!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · November 18, 2021

For Migraine: “I had such a bad reaction. I couldn’t take my regular meds with this and ended up with an 8 hour panic attack. I feel like I’ve been beaten. My muscles are hurting. I cried all night. I won’t take this ever again”

Sugi · Taken for less than 1 month · August 9, 2022

For Migraine: “Well, the headache part did go away. But I ended up with the most extreme dizziness and double vision I have ever experienced from a migraine and the additional confusion and nausea made it effectively pointless for me to have even taken Reyvow because the end result was still me having to leave work early to go home, darken the room, and sleep until I felt well again. And the postdrome is pretty severe too...feels like the morning after doing tequila shots”

Britt · Taken for less than 1 month · July 29, 2022

For Migraine: “This medicine provided 8 hours of non-stop horror and terror. Not only did my dreams scare the ever-lovin' bejesus out of me I began to hallucinate the dream in between sleep. I was so scared to go back to sleep, almost had a panic attack. It's now been 18 hours since I took it and I still feel drunk, hungover, unbalanced, exhausted, and sore. Never again will I be taking this drug. How in the world this made it past trials, I'll never know. Dosage: 50mg. Took only the one pill.”

ChronicMigraneur · August 1, 2021

For Migraine: “A lifesaver!!!! Sumatriptan was my go-to but now with Reyvow the head pain goes away along with all other migraine symptoms and does not come back. No side effects.”

cds · Taken for less than 1 month · September 21, 2020

For Migraine: “This Reyvow is the 1st medication that has helped me. Within 2 hours was rid of the headache”

Jules · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 19, 2022

For Migraine: “Works well on my migraine but makes me feel drunk and hungover the next day”

Gbm · Taken for less than 1 month · March 14, 2021

For Migraine: “Horrible horrible horrible”

Jennifer · Taken for less than 1 month · January 7, 2022

For Migraine: “I was unable to get out of bed after taking this and was unable to work and take care of children. It did not take my migraine away either. I would rather have a migraine than take this medication.”

Jerv · Taken for less than 1 month · July 16, 2022

For Migraine: “I took some today and I cannot get out of bed—too dizzy and tired. When I lay down, it is not refreshing sleep but random images that keep going through my head. The cure is worse than the disease!”

Vertigo · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 9, 2022

For Migraine: “I take 50 mg and that gives me about 7 hours of relief. Then the migraine creeps back. Also I take an SSRI so I have to be careful.”