User Reviews for Florajen

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

1 review 136 medications

Reviews for Florajen

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I've suffered with IBS-C for years with constant painful bloating that neither my doctor nor I could get under control. It got so bad sometimes I looked double my size. I started reading articles about probiotics and tried a few that did NOT work and felt some others it made it worse. I kinda gave up with my doctor figuring it out so I spoke with my pharmacist instead...I asked her to recommend what she thought may actually help and she said florajen acidophilus and IT ACTUALLY HELPED. I can finally go to the bathroom everyday, my painful bloating has subsided. I take it every night at 10pm like clockwork, with or without food in my stomach. The next morning I have a cup of coffee and instantly need the bathroom. This amazing refrigerated pill has been a lifesaver!!! I've had no issues with side effects what so ever.... and my stomach actually feels better for the first time in years!!!"

Blue (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2018