User Reviews for Ketoconazole to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Ketoconazole has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection. 40% of those users who reviewed Ketoconazole reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Ketoconazole Rating Summary

5.0/10 average rating

Compare all 32 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection.

Dee March 7, 2021

“I started itching more and it did not help me at all.”

C · Taken for less than 1 month October 13, 2019

“Made me a bit nauseous off and on for the first week, then intense, debilitating stomach cramps and diarrhea on the 8th or 9th day of use. Also did not cure the yeast infection. At first it seemed like it was working, then symptoms came back worse than before.”

Nana19592013 · Taken for less than 1 month November 19, 2013

“Using this as a treatment for yeast infection and skin infection. It has had a remarkable response to the yeast infection but not so for the skin. ”

Anonymous June 26, 2011

“I have Lyme Disease so I got a yeast Infection from antibiotic usage. My yeast infection is nothing like you will find. Basically just feels like rug burn on the head of my penis. Unfortunately it rubs in my underwear when I walk around so its VERY ANNOYING. I was given Diflucan and it gave me head pressure so they gave Ketoconazole and its my second/third day on it. I have NOT seen any substantial improvements. Yes its helped but this should work faster.”

Anonymous October 11, 2011

Nizoral (ketoconazole): “Excellent for vaginal infection. ”

2ridofyeast September 23, 2009