User Reviews for Voriconazole

Also known as: Vfend

Voriconazole has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Systemic Fungal Infection
8.5
Candidemia
Summary of Voriconazole reviews 8.7 4 reviews

Lguthr · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 19, 2019

Vfend (voriconazole) for Systemic Fungal Infection: “I have been prescribed this medicine for three months now. it is the only thing to really slow down my systemic Candidiasis. The hand rashes and tissue in the urine and fatigue is better on this medicine however it just will not kick it out of my heart and my brain for good. I do see the yellow and green tint colors when I get a good batch of it (I recommend paying more for Pfizer) but it is worth it for the benefits. These vision changes and the ward off of the fungus wear off after a couple hours. Of all the azoles I have tried this has been the best one. Watch your heart liver kidney and eyes”

Mariaan · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 5, 2018

Vfend (voriconazole) for Candidemia: “I were prescribed Pfizer VFend by my Dr for a period of 60 days. I was told that there is no generic available for VFend. Medical Aid only paid for 30 day treatment. Medicine is excellent but totally too expensive at a cost of R34 000 (rand) per month.”

Anonymous October 10, 2011

Vfend (voriconazole) for Systemic Fungal Infection: “The medicine is so expensive. ”

Lazio · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2019

For Systemic Fungal Infection: “The drug is effective but has a prohibitive price, thus its very expensive.”