User Reviews for Voriconazole

Brand names: Vfend

Voriconazole has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Systemic Fungal Infection
8.5
Candidemia
Fungal Pneumonia
Summary of Voriconazole reviews 7.0 5 reviews

Coleen Wolfe · January 29, 2022

For Fungal Pneumonia "I had a single lung transplant in September of 2020. In December on ‘21 There was a A fungal infection in my new lung. Voriconazole was prescribed, 1st I had like an ‘acid trip’ ocular disturbances + auditory & visual hallucinations after 4 days they stopped it and I am a lower dose now, . I take many drugs to keep me alive that have weighed heavily on me."

Lguthr · Taken for 1 to 6 months · November 19, 2019

Vfend (voriconazole) for Systemic Fungal Infection "I have been prescribed this medicine for three months now. it is the only thing to really slow down my systemic Candidiasis. The hand rashes and tissue in the urine and fatigue is better on this medicine however it just will not kick it out of my heart and my brain for good. I do see the yellow and green tint colors when I get a good batch of it (I recommend paying more for Pfizer) but it is worth it for the benefits. These vision changes and the ward off of the fungus wear off after a couple hours. Of all the azoles I have tried this has been the best one. Watch your heart liver kidney and eyes"

Mariaan · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 5, 2018

Vfend (voriconazole) for Candidemia "I were prescribed Pfizer VFend by my Dr for a period of 60 days. I was told that there is no generic available for VFend. Medical Aid only paid for 30 day treatment. Medicine is excellent but totally too expensive at a cost of R34 000 (rand) per month."

Anonymous · October 10, 2011

Vfend (voriconazole) for Systemic Fungal Infection "The medicine is so expensive. "

Lazio · Taken for less than 1 month · April 26, 2019

For Systemic Fungal Infection "The drug is effective but has a prohibitive price, thus its very expensive."