User Reviews for Nizoral

Learn more about Nizoral.

Reviews for Nizoral

For Tinea Versicolor "I have a severe case of tinea versicolor & I have tried several over-the-counter remedies as well as a couple prescriptions. I read the other comments on here was hopeful based on their experience, so I asked my doctor for it! WORST IDEA EVER!!!! I was also on a few other medications @ the same time for ADD & depression/anxiety. the Nizoral had a completely unexpected interaction & caused me to go crazy. no really- I mean hallucinating, talking to inanimate objects, thinking my car & trees & such things were ALIVE alive... absolutely out-of-my-mind nuts. it was terrifying. PLEASE!!!-- if you are going to try Nizoral & you're on any other medication I beg you to stay in CLOSE & HONEST communication with your doctor. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!"

ac2521 October 20, 2015

For Tinea Versicolor "To be more effective Tinea versicolor has to be treated on the inside with the pills, and on the outside with the shampoo. The dermatologist informed me of this. "

subjeff679 August 17, 2012

For Tinea Versicolor "My son and I both have taken Nizoral twice a day for 6 days. It cleared the issue up completely in approximately one month. However, it seems to return after a few years."

waldoe7 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2012

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Excellent for vaginal infection. "

Anonymous October 11, 2011