User Reviews for Ketalar

Anesthesia
3.5

Nordic female · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 13, 2021

For Anesthesia: “I was administered ketamine before surgery in 2020 to repair a broken arm and install a metal plate. It was a horrendous experience that left me with lasting terrifying images and strong suicidal thoughts that have endured for more than one year. I am alarmed by medical people who are advocating use of this drug.”

Archie August 6, 2020

For Anesthesia: “I was given Ketamine as a general anaesthetic for a surgical procedure but the recovery from the Ketamine was truly horrendous. I had abdominal hallucinations that I was about the die and called aloud to God to save me from imminent death. So bad a terrifying was the experience that I had a Medi-bracelet made with Ketamine clearly listed as "never to be given".”

Not Ross Geller · Taken for less than 1 month January 19, 2019

For Anesthesia: “I was given Ketamine in the ER. I was extremely nervous but the doctor assured me it was a low dose and that I would be fine so I agreed to try it. It did relieve my pain for about an hour. It made me feel strange but the worst started later that night. I got extremely vivid, frightening dreams of my family being assaulted, my house burning down, and several other of my worst fears. For about 48 hours after taking this med I felt very nauseous, and deathly exhausted as if I had been drugged. The next day I napped on and off all day, I could not stay awake, and every time I fell back asleep the horrifying dreams came again, and then again the next night although to a somewhat lesser extent. By the third night after, the distressing nightmares were gone for the most part and the sick feeling subsided, I assume the drug had cleared out of my system by then. It was not worth it for me and I highly doubt that I would take Ketamine again.”

Scott420 October 27, 2010

For Anesthesia: “Spinal cord injury-Paraplegic: May help manage neuropathic pain. A great medicine when used properly.”