User Reviews for Isotretinoin to treat Acute Nonlymphocytic Leukemia

Also known as: Claravis, Absorica, Myorisan, Zenatane, Amnesteem, Sotret Absorica LD

Anonymous June 6, 2010

Accutane (isotretinoin): “I suffered with an extremly stubborn case of mild acne. My dermatologist put me on 4 different medications, either making me extremely ill or just not working at all. I was a little nervous when we started talking about Accutane, because of all the paper work and blood tests. But, I soon realized that there is really nothing to worry about, your lips will be DRY DRY DRY. I highly recommend Aquaphor, that is the only thing that helped me. For the dry skin, it's nothing I can't handle just some dry spots, maybe a few cuts from scratching it but that's all. I did NOT lose my hair nor did I get fatter, like some of the side effects said. The blood work is sometimes a pain, but it is truly worth it.”