User Reviews for Absorica

Learn more about Absorica.

Acne 3 reviews 525 medications

7.7
Summary of Absorica reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Absorica

For Acne "My son who has tried almost every available expensive medication from retin-a to antibiotics with not much success finally the dermatologist said we were out of options and Absorbica would be the answer and he was right after 5 months of terribly cracked lips, dry skin and a fair amount of muscle pain the results are beyond amazing while it wasn't a complete no acne ever kind of result it he does get an occasional breakout but it's one or two pimples they are very small and disappear rapidly. Regardless of the expense it was well worth the results."

Blumom (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2016

For Acne "I’m a 23 year old female who has had acne issues since about 12 years old. Topicals kept me okay through my teen years until I got put on an antibiotic called Solodyn when I began getting adult acne at 22. It worked great but is not a permanent fix unless you want to take that pill every day for the rest of your life, so I tried Absorica. 5 months was all it took to clear up my severe nodular acne and dry out the blackheads I've had for 10 years. I experienced no serious side effects, just dry skin/lips and nosebleeds. With Aquaphor and Vaseline on hand, it was easily manageable and just a minor annoyance. Completely worth the results. I highly recommend Absorica, so long as you've done your research and monitor your health on it."

Anonymous June 24, 2014

For Acne "Absorica worked right away. After the second month, I was almost acne-free. However, at the end of my fifth month, it has stopped working. Acne is coming back on my back, chest, shoulders and face. I'm on 60 mg a day, so I might up my dosage. I am now very skeptical of the product, and I am preparing to just accept my acne, because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Even isotretinoin didn't save me."

Drew435 July 29, 2013