User Reviews for Atrovent

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Atrovent.

Reviews for Atrovent to treat Asthma

"This works SO much better than Albuterol! REALLY helps me breathe normally."

KG907 September 29, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I also take Seretide but medications used to control my asthma kept increasing until I was put on Atrovent. Beware, one day I woke with one large pupil, got sent to the Dr's then the hospital, thought I had a brain tumor, turned out I must have caught a bit of this in my eye."

Kazuk (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 12, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Works great even as a rescue inhaler"

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have used Atrovent (Ipratropium) to control my asthma for several years. I usually make do with salbutamol for maintenance, but Atrovent proves very useful for bad attacks of if my chest gets very tight when I get a cold. Atrovent seems to dry up any phlegm in my chest and ease coughing. The medicine does not work immediately like salbutamol. It works best after 20-30 minutes, but seems to have a longer duration of effect than salbutamol - about 6 hours."

Anonymous October 1, 2010