User Reviews for Atrovent to treat Asthma

Reviews for Atrovent

CFAsthmatic · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 6, 2019

“I use both the nebulized Atrovent and the inhaler version (Combivent.) This significantly helps treat my severe asthma attacks. It works two to three times better than just albuterol alone. For route of administration, the nebulized version works much better than the inhaled version. I only use the inhaled version if I am away from my home, out doing errands or shopping. I also have cystic fibrosis too.”

KG907 September 29, 2016

“This works SO much better than Albuterol! REALLY helps me breathe normally.”

Kazuk · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 12, 2013

“I also take Seretide but medications used to control my asthma kept increasing until I was put on Atrovent. Beware, one day I woke with one large pupil, got sent to the Dr's then the hospital, thought I had a brain tumor, turned out I must have caught a bit of this in my eye.”

Anonymous October 31, 2011

“Works great even as a rescue inhaler”

Anonymous October 1, 2010

“I have used Atrovent (Ipratropium) to control my asthma for several years. I usually make do with salbutamol for maintenance, but Atrovent proves very useful for bad attacks of if my chest gets very tight when I get a cold. Atrovent seems to dry up any phlegm in my chest and ease coughing. The medicine does not work immediately like salbutamol. It works best after 20-30 minutes, but seems to have a longer duration of effect than salbutamol - about 6 hours.”