User Reviews for NovoLog FlexPen
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for NovoLog FlexPen to treat Diabetes, Type 2
"I was switched from Humalog flex insulin to Novolog flexpen and I've noticed that since then I have gained 21 pounds and I'm trying my best exercising eating right I'll lose a pound and gain 3 I need help what should I do?"
Rosie2002 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2015
5 users found this comment helpful.
"Convenient, easy to use....best blood glucose numbers!"
furretz August 9, 2010
6 users found this comment helpful.
"I have been on it for a little over 1 year and feel it has worked wonders for me."
Velton June 7, 2008
10 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Diabetes And Your Skin
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hypoglycemia In A Person With Diabetes
- Non Insulin Pen Devices For Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes In Adults
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children
Drugs.com Health Center
- Diabetes Symptoms & Complications
- Diabetes Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diabetes Treatment
- Which Prescription Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
- Top 6 Breakthrough Diabetes Treatments You May Have Missed
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about NovoLog FlexPen (insulin aspart)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: insulin
Other brands: Fiasp