User Reviews for Uta
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Urinary Tract Infection||3 reviews||192 medications|
|Summary of Uta reviews||9.0||3 reviews|
Reviews for Uta
"This medicine helps me live a half way normal life. I have Ic"
Delobelle March 21, 2016
2 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Tract Infection "This alleviated the pressure while I was waitng both for the infection to clear up and a stone to pass. I was actually able to work. I also took Flomax for about a week. Wonderful - no side effects except blue urine."
Anonymous August 7, 2011
14 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Tract Infection "Uta works great and very fast. It is a little shocking at first when your urine is blue, but you are no longer in pain. I love it."
Anonymous December 6, 2010
17 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Tract Infection "Works great! Better than the over the counter stuff! Compare to Azo and uristat."
Anonymous December 23, 2009
19 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Uta (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate)
- Uta Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: urinary antispasmodics