User Reviews for Urogesic Blue
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Urinary Tract Infection||2 reviews||192 medications|
|Summary of Urogesic Blue reviews||5.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Urogesic Blue
For Urinary Tract Infection "I had a headache side effect. Urine color unchanged."
Nicolelee1 September 4, 2018
2 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Tract Infection "I actually use this for Post radiation issues . It has greatly relieved the pain and constant urgency I suffered after radiation of the prostate. It has shown no side effects. It does change the color of urine, not an issue."
Sgt S July 21, 2017
9 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis in Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection in Children
- Urinary Tract Infection in Men
- Urinary Tract Infection in Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate)
- Urogesic Blue Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: urinary antispasmodics