User Reviews for Urogesic Blue

Urogesic Blue has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Urinary Tract Infection
8.8

Sgt S · July 21, 2017

For Urinary Tract Infection "I actually use this for Post radiation issues . It has greatly relieved the pain and constant urgency I suffered after radiation of the prostate. It has shown no side effects. It does change the color of urine, not an issue."

Kimbrough · December 14, 2021

For Urinary Tract Infection "I suffer from frequent UTIs from an autoimmune disease & random bouts of urethritis. This is the ONLY medication that helps relieve those awful symptoms. AZO didn’t help at all, so it was great when my doctor prescribed this. I only take one when I feel a UTI coming on along with other treatment, and within hours it begins to help and make recovery so much easier and shorter. The only thing about it that’s negative I’ve noticed is if I take it at night, and I don’t wake up during the night to pee, I become slightly nauseated. This could be from the build up in my system or something else in the medicine. This is relieved as soon as I use the bathroom. Definitely worth it."

Raven · Taken for 2 to 5 years · March 20, 2020

For Urinary Tract Infection "I have Interstitial cystitis (IC) and when In ”A Flair” Suffer with very painful bladder and generalized pelvic floor pain, Urogesic Blue is a ”lifesaver for me”"

Me · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · November 20, 2020

For Urinary Tract Infection "Urogesic changes the color of your urine, but this is the only bladder medication that numbs my urethra so it doesn't feel like fire is coming down my urethra when I pee."

Nicolelee1 · September 4, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection "I had a headache side effect. Urine color unchanged."

Rebecca · Taken for less than 1 month · January 2, 2021

For Urinary Tract Infection "This stuff is the very best! It tastes horrible, so swig it down quickly. The generic (from a Walmart) disintegrated into powder over time, and was still very pricey."

BlueJeanBaby · Taken for less than 1 month · November 15, 2019

"Was having Rectal Cancer Radiation and tried this ABSOLUTELY USLESS!!!!"

More about Urogesic Blue (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / sodium biphosphate)

Patient resources