User Reviews for Uritact DS
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Uritact DS
For Urinary Tract Infection "Have had good results but I now find it hard to get."
sansherm July 17, 2008
9 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis in Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection in Children
- Urinary Tract Infection in Men
- Urinary Tract Infection in Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Uritact DS (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate)
- Uritact DS Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: urinary antispasmodics