User Reviews for Granisetron

Also known as: Granisol, Kytril, Sancuso, Sustol

Learn more about Granisetron.

Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative 2 reviews 14 medications

Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced 6 reviews 51 medications

8.4
Summary of Granisetron reviews 8 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Granisetron

Sancuso (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "The medicine itself worked. The patch adhesive is a loser fail. Besides being on chemo I am a nurse, so of course I read direction (new med I never heard of/along c application directions). Patch fell off in my sleep 24 hrs after application. Being a nurse advocate I called the med line to say they need better adhesive and found out abt patch replacement. The kicker is they want dr to fill out more forms for it. Sorry but as nurse I don't have time to run all paperwork I need for dr/patients and company wants more time away from md patients. REALLY! They can send replacement to dr, or pharmacy, but why the extra needed documentation. Oops I guess the patients must lie. So good med or not, manufacture is a 0 in this nurses opi"

Stop the gimmicks (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "I have tried many different medications for vomiting due to chemo and radiation. This was the only pill that honestly helped me 100 percent! It's def worth it. It saved my life!"

DeborahM76 June 21, 2013

Kytril (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "Kytril works well to stop vomiting; however my experience is that I still 'feel' like vomiting all the time while on it. It also causes me terrible constipation; so I try not to take a lot of it. Overall I think it is a good medication for what it is supposed to do, but not perfect. Nothing really is I guess."

Anonymous April 5, 2011

Sancuso (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "Beg your doctor or nurse to try this patch for your chemo, as many have not heard of it yet!!It works wonderful. It is however very expensive and many drug stores do not carry it. None of the popular drug chains have it, I had to go to a large privately owned drug store to get it, about 30 miles away. But it is worth it!!At times it loosens up, the nurse gives me a trans patch to cover it up and that works for the week I wear it."

Annie in NJ September 23, 2009

Sancuso (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "Sancuso is a wonderful product! It worked great and was so easy to use! Once you apply it you don't even know you have it on. It worked for me when nothing else did."

Anonymous September 16, 2009

Sancuso (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: "Medication works very well to control nausea from chemotherapy. Patch does not stay on arm well. After day one it started to peel off. Doctor had to give me an office sample to replace it."

Anonymous July 16, 2009

For Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative: "I was given granisetron as a part of a general anesthetic drug combination for a recent breast lumpectomy. I did not have the slightest hint of nausea. I woke from the anesthetic feeling bright, alert and HUNGRY. Wonder drug."

ozziegal November 19, 2008

Kytril (granisetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative: "After contracting a bacterial infection (Shigella Dysentery) in India I was hospitalised and given Kytril. Within 20 minutes the severe vomiting and nausea I had suffered for three days stopped. I then purchased more of this drug from a pharmacy before I returned home and keep it at home. I have subsequently used this medicine for a viral vomiting bug and again it worked exceptionally well. I cannot recommend this drug enough for any vomiting and/or nausea. The duration of action is also very good - it lasted about ten hours."

Anonymous October 22, 2008