User Reviews for Glyburide

Also known as: DiaBeta, Glynase, Glynase PresTab Glycron

Diabetes, Type 2 7.2

Reviews for Glyburide

teddy · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 25, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “If I could have given a no star that would have been correct but I was for ced to put a number in. I see another person made the same comment regarding this medicine glyburide. Teva works best for me too and this manufacture cause a pretty severe side effects. I had the worst headache I have every had and I couldn't even touch the top of my hair. My hair strains was literally on edge just a gentle touch made the headache worse. I will never take this medication again.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 14, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2: “The n3445 glyburide 5mg Teva brand works way better for me than other brands so when they say the brand does not matter they are so wrong. I also had that problem with one other drug I take so keep that in mind. This one works good for me.”

Anonymous June 28, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Combine with actos my blood sure runs 120 or below, I love it!! I take a total 35 mgs of blood sugar meds and I have not had to have it changed in over 10 years. So with a good diet and lots of love it does make huge difference Actos is 30 mg and this one is 5 mg.”

Anonymous June 28, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I have been taking the medications 5mg with metformin 1000 mg and they not working for me I have to use other things and diet to lower my blood sugar .”

Troy467 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 12, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Glyburide 2.5mg works pretty well in lowering my blood sugar levels along with my metformin and Januvia.”

scare to death of insulin · Taken for less than 1 month July 10, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I am taking 1/2 pill twice a day (5mg total) with Fortamet, the difference is amazing!”

spkrdctr October 23, 2009

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Glyburide works VERY well. I take it with Metformin. This combination of drugs keeps my blood sugar in control. These drugs are life savers!”

Anonymous November 13, 2008

For Diabetes, Type 2: “This drug saved my life after being diagnosed when I was admitted to an ER with high fasting blood. I am off Insulin and only on this. I do get low blood sugar later in the day. All in all a great medication.”

Feeling Healthy August 12, 2008

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Have been taking 1.25mg Glyburide tablet twice a day for the past 2 years. I am not on a strict diet, but my food intake now includes a lot of non-starchy vegetables such as broccoli and dark greens (all types) and unsalted nuts and legumes. I also stopped drinking sodas and now drink plenty of water. This combined with an hour of aerobic exercise 4 days per week has decreased body weight by 50 lbs, and lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure too. Exercising and losing the weight especially around my tummy area really made a big difference as my body is able to process the medicine and food more efficiently. I haven't experienced any adverse effects from this drug, but then again I take the lowest dosage possible.”