User Reviews for Glucosamine

Rheumatoid Arthritis

1 review 349 medications
Summary of Glucosamine reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Glucosamine

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I started taking glucosamine chondroitin msm for moderate to severe knee joint pain related to arthritis. I am also a breastfeeding mother and there is not much research on the affects of taking it during nursing so I figured I'd leave my experience. The supplements worked wonders for my knee pain. It is amazing. And had zero effects on my nursing 18 month old. However it did drastically reduce my milk supply. I was taking it for about a month and I have been off of it for 3 days now and my knee pain is coming back but my milk supply is coming back also. I will be waiting until I wean to take glucosamine again"

Llcoolmom (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 4, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: "I have never been diagnosed with arthritis, and have no family history of arthritis. I am a 44 year old man, and have had some trouble with my knees since I was 16. I could always move my knee joints slowly and feel them creaking, as long as I can remember. I have always felt some pain with exercise, and my knees would creak, pop and sometimes even lock up a little when I go rock climbing, hiking, or work up and down off the floor. I began taking Glucosamine 2 months ago. I am supposed to take 2 pills a day, but miss most days. I noticed almost nothing the first month, but now have no creaking, no pain, and no fear of getting up quickly or bending my knees deeply."

Jim Guy (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 7, 2012

For Fibromyalgia: "I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and have been on so many different medicines trying to find one that works best on me, but no matter what I take I still have lots of pain. I tried Glucosamine a week ago and on the fourth day of taking it I noticed a big difference in my joint and muscle pain. I feel I have felt better in the last week of taking this than I have since I've had Fibro. I have recently stopped my Lyrica and Dilaudid. I haven't noticed any side effects so far."

las66sm July 18, 2010