User Reviews for Furosemide to treat Pulmonary Edema

Also known as: Lasix, Diaqua-2

Reviews for Furosemide

janet June 25, 2019

“I tried Furosemide 54/583 by Roxane Labs for treatment of CHF and edema. Response was zero. Pharmacy said pill was a generic lasix, which I doubt.”

Sara · Taken for less than 1 month October 5, 2018

Lasix (furosemide): “I have been taking lasix for 2 days now. My swelling seems to come and go. I was swollen in my stomach, thighs, ankles and feet. I couldn't walk and I was short of breathe. Thankfully with lasix I am able to walk and swelling going down. I take 40mg in the morning time”

Linzybabe March 30, 2014

“Right after surgery, I had a fever, confusion, my blood pressure and rate of breathing went very low. I had not pee'd for several hours, I had an oxygen level of 60 while I was sleepy and out of it. I was given 60mg of Lasix and not even 15 minutes later I was non stop peeing, my blood pressure and rate of breathing picked up quite a lot. I can't even imagine that the pee kept going on and on with the girls using bedpans for me. I was just out of surgery so that was necessary. Doctor kept the oxygen level up to an 8 for the rest of the night. I believe that the medicine saved my life even though I threw up on it.”

Learn more about Pulmonary Edema

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)