User Reviews for Fosinopril to treat High Blood Pressure

Reviews for Fosinopril

muaffak-33 · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 3, 2019

“monopril (fosinopril) 10 mg has been used for 2 years, 53-year-old male, blood pressure was going well around 120 / 75. There were hardly any side effects, dizziness and poor quality sleep for the last 3-4 weeks, told the doctor who says they are not connected to the drug , I do not know what to do...”

Anonymous May 19, 2008

“I am a very fit and active 60 year old man. My weekly routine involves a great deal of very strenuous cardiovascular exercise. I've been taking this drug for almost 10 years for hereditary essential hypertension. It works wonderfully and I have experienced no side effects whatsoever, and it controls my blood pressure perfectly. I can discern no negative effects on my athletic performance. I can recommend it without qualification, particularly to whom fitness and exercise is important.”

Cleetaz April 6, 2008

Monopril (fosinopril): “Improvement was immediate upon starting Monopril!”