User Reviews for Fosinopril

Fosinopril has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of those users who reviewed Fosinopril reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

High Blood Pressure
8.3
Summary of Fosinopril reviews 8.3 3 reviews

muaffak-33 · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 3, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “monopril (fosinopril) 10 mg has been used for 2 years, 53-year-old male, blood pressure was going well around 120 / 75. There were hardly any side effects, dizziness and poor quality sleep for the last 3-4 weeks, told the doctor who says they are not connected to the drug , I do not know what to do...”

Anonymous May 19, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: “I am a very fit and active 60 year old man. My weekly routine involves a great deal of very strenuous cardiovascular exercise. I've been taking this drug for almost 10 years for hereditary essential hypertension. It works wonderfully and I have experienced no side effects whatsoever, and it controls my blood pressure perfectly. I can discern no negative effects on my athletic performance. I can recommend it without qualification, particularly to whom fitness and exercise is important.”

Cleetaz April 6, 2008

Monopril (fosinopril) for High Blood Pressure: “Improvement was immediate upon starting Monopril!”