User Reviews for Formoterol/mometasone (Page 3)

Also known as: Dulera

Asthma
Asthma, Maintenance
5.9

Reviews for Formoterol/mometasone

What up May 4, 2016

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “Been on Dulera for about 3 weeks had to go to the ER due to muscle spasm. Not worth it. I have also gained weight. Might help with breathing but every muscle in my body is having spasm.”

Anonymous November 7, 2011

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth all day. Mints do not help.”

Anonymous January 26, 2012

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: “Doctor had me try this instead of just increasing the dosage of Asmanex I was taking. Dulera is a combination of Asmanex with something else, and that added component did NOT do well with me. ”

Icarus · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 2, 2019

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “The weight gain (15# in two months) and headaches are not worth the slight benefit I might get from Dulera over time. I’ll look for other ways to manage the asthma.”

JCSMSB · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 8, 2017

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “It has worked well to control my asthma, but after several years it immediately causes me to lose my voice .. making unattractive squeaky sounds.”

frippy2 · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2017

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “Took this 2x and developed wheezing, coughing and flu like symptoms with a fever. Had to use rescue inhaler just to get my lungs open. Will not be using again, definitely not worth the side effects.”

Ritabeard June 5, 2015

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “Dulera works for my asthma but it seems to be causing some weight gain.”

sherman sparks April 12, 2017

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: “a very good product. it works..shame that the company has jacked the price up so much that its no longer affordable...greed is a very bad thing”

Marjanexz August 24, 2017

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: “I have probably spent 2,000$ this year due to hospital co pays, I was put on dulera and it has completely stopped my wheezing, I just wish I didn't need medicine to breathe :(”

puppup · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 1, 2016

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma, Maintenance: “so far its helping out pretty well”

AlertNowThanks · Taken for less than 1 month September 17, 2020

Dulera (formoterol / mometasone) for Asthma: “Put it to my mouth Pushed the inhaler release Fell unconscious Wife slapped me (Hard) I came to It almost finished me off. I had my defibrillator implanted before this thank God! Thumbs Down ”