User Reviews for Flonase to treat Rhinitis (Page 2)

Flonase has an average rating of 6.3 out of 10 from a total of 49 ratings for the treatment of Rhinitis. 57% of those users who reviewed Flonase reported a positive effect, while 37% reported a negative effect.

Flonase Rating Summary

6.3/10 average rating

Compare all 59 medications used in the treatment of Rhinitis.

Reviews for Flonase

Angel · Taken for less than 1 month December 14, 2018

“Flonase is absolute trash and did nothing to unstop my nose. I had to go back to the store and buy the generic Kroger brand and that was the only thing that gave me some relief. Flonase did not decongest either side of my nostril at any time and it was a horrible waste of money”

Acrman1 February 20, 2015

“Great product have been using it on and off for 10 years. Was a smoker while using this product and it would open up sinus great . Now I'm a no smoker and use for allergies. Glad to see its now over the counter . Happy happy happy!”

rod815 · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 19, 2015

“Awesome! For years I suffered sinus headaches, which are much like Migraines. Flonase has alleviated that tremendously. I don't take this all the time just when I sense allergy season, or plan to be somewhere, where there is a atmospheric change like the mountains or in an airplane. It keeps my sinuses from swelling, causing the headache, it's not an instant fix, it takes about 11 hours to be effective on me.”

Nickname????? · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 15, 2017

“I used to use tons of OTC nasal sprays to then point of addiction really. I had to stop, but both nostrils would clog completely shut without it, I have also severe nasal allergic reaction and swollen air passages/asthma. My Dr gives me Flonase by Rx. Within a couple weeks my nose cleared, both nostrils stopped swelling, no more nasal allergy and this has been a miracle med for me! I never needed Afrin or anything again. My sense of smell is still low, but I can smell now!”

steve · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 6, 2019

“Expensive. This is my second try for my blocked ears and nose . The Sensimist bottle never quite empties and the spray hose does not reach to the bottom. Thus, you are unable to use the costly liquid spray that you paid for.”

Machina · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2020

“I wouldn't recommend Flonase for vasomotor rhinitis or enlarged turbinates, it does nothing and can have significant side effects. Afrin works for those issues but long term use isn't recommended, better to have a procedure to address if possible. Thankfully the most noticeable for me was dry nose and nose ache, nothing much more, but could have contributed to ongoing insomnia and fatigue issues, hard to say. Had to take it after a procedure to reduce my inferior turbinates and sinuplasty for inflammation reduction.”

Tylerrobertsfl · Taken for less than 1 month September 28, 2015

“I would rate this a 0 if it was an option. Biggest waste of money. It says 60 doses, but yet you have to spray it twice before every use to have a steady mist. That being said, you only get about 30 doses if your lucky. I have always used a afrin and I will continue to use it.”

JoBear · Taken for less than 1 month March 21, 2018

“Flonase has changed my life!! Before using this I was blowing my nose at least 20 times a day and sneezing about a dozen times. I would wake up in the morning and my nose would be so plugged I would stand in the bathroom and blow my nose for five straight minutes to get relief. After only 2 weeks on this I now maybe blow my nose twice and day and have maybe sneezed twice total. The only thing it hasn't helped with much are dry eyes. I would highly recommend at least trying this to see if it works it has been wonderful for me!”

Anonymous July 12, 2011

“Had hoped it would help with a constant nightly congestion, but it didn't. Actually seemed a tiny bit worse. Doctor hasn't found any allergies in what has been tested. Though I have found anti-histamines to help in the past and I'm going to try those now to see if that helps.”

Bjbarn · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 5, 2017

“Flonase is the only medication that effectively treats my allergies the best I have tried other medications and when my allergies are at their Peak at their worst I get terribly sick with a sinus infection upper respiratory bronchitis I get a lot of problems but with Flonase it clears all that right up and keeps me from getting sick”

KathleenFlonase April 27, 2015

“I have been taking this for about a month now and noticed a significant reduction in sneeze attacks and excessive allergy symptoms. I take this along with my regular Allegra dose. Taking the Allegra alone I would still get sneeze attacks but now with Flonase it is only occasional. Thank you Flonase! ”

Suzy K. May 15, 2013

“I have been on Flonase off and on, but mostly on, for almost 20 years. It works wonders for my allergies, no side effects, and best of all no pills.”

jhungness · Taken for less than 1 month June 29, 2012

“It works great, but blurred my vision.”

Pat June 21, 2018

“Literally from using 200 tissues a day to 0 tissues a day within 24 hours. Best allergy med I’d ever used.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 17, 2015

“After enduring years of itchy, runny nose and numerous daily sneezing episodes I got relief from Flonase. Very pleased with product.”

Abe the amazing · Taken for less than 1 month December 15, 2013

“Love this product. Produces such astonishing relief and am very grateful to have been prescribed Flonase by my ENT.”

Cookie · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 24, 2019

“Works over extended period of time with regular usage, but is incredibly over priced. Total rip off. $20.00 for a non over the counter med”

Rizash · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 29, 2015

“Not very effective. Helps but only to a limited extent.”

Stopped up · Taken for less than 1 month April 26, 2019

“Flonase will not dispense. You have to VERY vigorusly shake the container. The one in 20 times it will dispense does offer some relief. It is very difficult to use flonase.”

cookieudux March 24, 2010

“This helped me tremendously! I've been using this for quite awhile for my rhinitis. Have had no side effects! I'm 62 years old. Feeling much better!”

Anonymous May 25, 2015

“loss of sense of smell”

Audiowombat June 17, 2017

“Works well for me with regular use.”

aparent January 22, 2016

“Takes few days and then it helps with congestion and stuffiness short term. I do not stay on it past 1-2 weeks due to side effects, prone to infection, dizziness, etc. Overall a good med for me.”

Anonymous April 8, 2015

“It worked but made my nose bleed so I went back to Nasacort.”

kymg45 October 20, 2015

“It seemed to work well but I got diarrhea on the second day of using it”