User Reviews for Allegra-D 12 Hour

Allergic Rhinitis 8.4

Reviews for Allegra-D 12 Hour

Pablotomon · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 1, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “This medication Allegra-D 12 hr has been for me as close to a lifesaver as it can be. No other medication works for me, without an Rx, of course. I take it once every other day and my nose and sinus remain quiet. I do appreciate Allegra-D 12 hour caller❤”

Altaz · Taken for less than 1 month November 29, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Picked a different allergy medicine like with chlorpheniramine. I have allergies to dust and pet dander as well and have to travel all the time for work and hotels always mess me up. Tried this (useless...a dust mask would have worked better than this junk). The Pharmacy didn't have chlor triplon which is what I usually use to prevent me from waking up having an allergy attack from nasal drip. Guess I know better now.”

Myranda W May 26, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I was suffering from a severe sinus infection for over a week, and I was taking Sudafed to help with the pain and pressure, but of course, that did not work for a sinus infection. I started taking the 24 hour Allegra-D for my congestion and inflamed sinuses along with antibiotics and it helped almost immediately. Every day. I only took it until my infection went away, not continuously. Only side effects were really bad dry mouth constantly and bad drainage of mucous so I constantly had to clear my throat, which caused my throat to be sore.”

Anonymous&/838, May 26, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I was prescribed this medication several years ago for allergies. I was told to take it twice a day. It was effective; however, it did cause insomnia to the point the doctor instructed me to take it once a day. It also gave me headaches the first few days taking it. Other then that, it was highly effective.”

C a lli October 13, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have chronic rhinitis. I was very ill last year, and my immune system hasn't been the same since. My immune system now reacts to everything around me, i.e. I'm allergic to all of my surroundings: dust, pollen, etc. Instead of the typical runny nose and sneezing, the inner membrane of my nose would swell almost completely shut. I was miserable. Accompanied by a nasal spray, Allegra D was the best thing that's ever been prescribed to me! Although at first I suffered severe insomnia, the side-effects became milder with time.”

gangof4 April 5, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have severe pollen allergies and Allegra D was the best medicine I ever took, until I could not sleep. It causes insomnia in me so the trade off is insomnia versus feeling miserable 24/7. It took 2-3 days before I first received relief. Then there was a huge difference.”

msdill March 25, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Good for Hay fever symptoms but caused insomnia.”

Anonymous October 26, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I felt like I was drowning. Took one pill and within 30 minutes I could breath again.”

Anonymous October 1, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis: “When fall sets in so do allergies where I live. After a trip to the doctor I was prescribed Allegra D- 12 Hour, and found that I had the sinus pressure relieved within 2 1/2 - 3 hours. However when drugs.com list states 'dizziness' as a side effect, they're not kidding. I had to get someone to take me home because I (personally) was too dizzy to even walk straight. So if this is prescribed to you I would suggest taking it on a day 'off' such as a weekend, or at night to discover how it affects you personally before you take it on a work day and find out the bad way.”

Anonymous April 20, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I used to take an allergy drug called Ornade some years ago. It provided me instant relief of my allergy symptoms (hayfever and ragweed-related). Since then the only allergy medication that gives me that kind of relief is Allegra-D. ”

More about Allegra-D 12 Hour (fexofenadine / pseudoephedrine)

Professional resources