User Reviews for Allegra-D 12 Hour

Learn more about Allegra-D 12 Hour.

Allergic Rhinitis 9 reviews 877 medications

7.8
Summary of Allegra-D 12 Hour reviews 9 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Allegra-D 12 Hour

For Allergic Rhinitis "I was prescribed this medication several years ago for allergies. I was told to take it twice a day. It was effective; however, it did cause insomnia to the point the doctor instructed me to take it once a day. It also gave me headaches the first few days taking it. Other then that, it was highly effective."

Anonymous&/838, May 26, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have chronic rhinitis. I was very ill last year, and my immune system hasn't been the same since. My immune system now reacts to everything around me, i.e. I'm allergic to all of my surroundings: dust, pollen, etc. Instead of the typical runny nose and sneezing, the inner membrane of my nose would swell almost completely shut. I was miserable. Accompanied by a nasal spray, Allegra D was the best thing that's ever been prescribed to me! Although at first I suffered severe insomnia, the side-effects became milder with time."

C a lli October 13, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have severe pollen allergies and Allegra D was the best medicine I ever took, until I could not sleep. It causes insomnia in me so the trade off is insomnia versus feeling miserable 24/7. It took 2-3 days before I first received relief. Then there was a huge difference."

gangof4 April 5, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "Good for Hay fever symptoms but caused insomnia."

msdill March 25, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "I felt like I was drowning. Took one pill and within 30 minutes I could breath again."

Anonymous October 26, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis "When fall sets in so do allergies where I live. After a trip to the doctor I was prescribed Allegra D- 12 Hour, and found that I had the sinus pressure relieved within 2 1/2 - 3 hours. However when drugs.com list states 'dizziness' as a side effect, they're not kidding. I had to get someone to take me home because I (personally) was too dizzy to even walk straight. So if this is prescribed to you I would suggest taking it on a day 'off' such as a weekend, or at night to discover how it affects you personally before you take it on a work day and find out the bad way."

Anonymous October 1, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis "I used to take an allergy drug called Ornade some years ago. It provided me instant relief of my allergy symptoms (hayfever and ragweed-related). Since then the only allergy medication that gives me that kind of relief is Allegra-D. "

Anonymous April 20, 2008

For Allergic Rhinitis "The reason for the tablet being passed is in the Precautions section, under Patient Information. It reads: ::Patients should be told that the inactive ingredients may occasionally be eliminated in the feces in a form that may resemble the original tablet (see DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION).:: That's not the whole pill. The ingredients that don't change shape were probably the microcrystalline cellulose, and the carnauba wax. Cellulose is not digestible by humans, and wax is rarely digested."

Windi May 28, 2007

For Allergic Rhinitis "My spouse recently began taking Allegra-D for seasonal allergies,has been taking it for more than one week, but no sign of relief. Surprisingly he passed a tablet in his stool! Why would this occur?"

maryann Dennis May 14, 2007