User Reviews for Fentanyl

Also known as: Abstral, Actiq, Duragesic, Duragesic-100, Duragesic-12, Duragesic-25, Duragesic-50, Duragesic-75, Fentanyl Transdermal System, Fentora, Ionsys, Lazanda, Onsolis, Sublimaze, Subsys

Learn more about Fentanyl.

Fentanyl Rating Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 333 medications used in the treatment of Anesthesia.

Reviews for Fentanyl to treat Anesthesia

"One time use. Was given IV Fentanyl and Versed together for a colonoscopy. I woke shortly after the procedure and never experienced discomfort. I walked out and was driven home an hour later. I was feeling normal the next day."

Marty Colon June 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Was administered fentanyl during endoscopy and stopped breathing once during procedure and once in recovery. Still woozy two days after having had fentanyl; also perspire after any mild exertion. The drug seems to not agree with me at all; better to go through the rages after Demerol."

yenaika (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Sublimaze (fentanyl): "Not once but twice woke up during 2 separate procedures for colonoscopies, with doctors trying to force air out. Drug is way too mild."

yapp June 3, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"The patches wore out usually in 24 hours or less. I would go into withdrawal symptoms prior to the next patch. I had very bad thoughts, pain, shakes and severe breathing problems which seemed to be a side effect. Not a good experience, I am trying to go cold turkey to get off it. I felt way better on 3-4 Vicodin than 75 mg release fentanyl."

IRONMAN55 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 29, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have had this medicine when I have had colonoscopies and endoscopies. Also when I had two total knee replacements. It is awesome and causes me absolutely no problem. Keeps a person comfortable and I have had no addictive reactions to it."

Anonymous February 12, 2012