User Reviews for Fenofibrate (Page 3)

Also known as: TriCor, Antara, Triglide, Lipofen Fenoglide

Hypertriglyceridemia 6.0
Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL 5.0
Hyperlipoproteinemia 4.9
Summary of Fenofibrate reviews 5.7 56 reviews

Reviews for Fenofibrate

Anonymous October 11, 2009

TriCor (fenofibrate) for Hypertriglyceridemia: “Tricor- caused me chest pain, fever, rapid heartbeat, impotence and erectile dysfunction.”

R-Louie September 14, 2009

TriCor (fenofibrate) for Hyperlipoproteinemia: “I don't know exactly when I started using Tricor 145 mg tablets, but I suspect it was approximately in 2004. I have obtained this drug monthly from RiteAid drugstore, and the medications is made by Abbott Labs. Anyways, in November 2007 I suffered my first occurence of acute pancreatitis. I undertook many hospital tests, CT Scans, MRI's, X-Rays, Ultrasounds, of my pancreas, but none of those test revealed a cause of the acute pancreatitis. Since that first occurrence of acute pancreatitis, I suffered 2 other cases of pancreatitis, which put me into the hospital again, and 1 other case where I toughed it out a home. Reading the Tricor warnings, it states that in rare cases, it may cause pancreatitis. I stopped Tricor, problem solved.”

Birdflower September 9, 2009

TriCor (fenofibrate) for Hypertriglyceridemia: “I continued drinking alcohol after my doctor told me not to. I found out the hard way - became extremely tired and started bad sleep habits. I stopped drinking with this medication and now feel great!”

CarolynJean August 31, 2009

TriCor (fenofibrate) for Hypertriglyceridemia: “Developed rash on the palms of my hands. Then perpetual chapped lips. Discontinued as recommended by doctor.”

CarolynJean August 31, 2009

Antara (fenofibrate) for Hypertriglyceridemia: “1 Pill - rash on hands, arms, back, face and lips, discontinued use.”

Anonymous July 15, 2009

For Hypertriglyceridemia: “Reduced triglycerides from over 500 to less than 100.”

Anonymous June 25, 2009

For Hyperlipoproteinemia: “Lowered triglycerides dramatically.”

shfinger December 8, 2008

“After taking fenofibrate for 3 months all of my cholesterol levels are completely normal with no side effects.”

bcds3962 July 14, 2008

“This new medicine has brought my triglycerides down from 800 to 300. So far I have no side effects. I have been taking it for 2 months. I tried Tri-cor and it never changed my triglyceride levels. This is a miracle drug.”