User Reviews for Felbatol

Learn more about Felbatol.

Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome 1 reviews 8 medications

Epilepsy 5 reviews 39 medications

8.2
Summary of Felbatol reviews 6 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Felbatol

For Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome "Felbamate worked very well for my son. He was on the initial trial and has been on it for decades. I would never take him off of it. He uses it in combination with a couple of other drugs. Onfi did Not work and had side effects."

Lynne Y July 21, 2016

For Epilepsy "Ineffective med that resulted in extreme weight loss and made cognition practically impossible so I did not pass my oral exam before nor was I even able to understand the questions my graduate committee members were asking. I got off of it at that point then went from a 28" waist back to a 32"."

stex (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 17, 2016

For Epilepsy "Started taking Felbatol in October 1995. Until then had been on several medications, nothing would stop my seizures, not even a combinations of medicines. By April 1996 I was almost seizure free. For over 17 yrs I have been seizure free. No one, unless they have experienced this, can imagine the change in all of our lives."

yeteps October 12, 2013

For Epilepsy "Caused severe insomnia for the first two weeks, which went away. No other side effects. Does require blood tests. Now 8 weeks seizure free, down from 20-25 month of complex partials and grand mals. A miracle, as long as you understand and accept the potential serious side effects."

Anonymous July 3, 2011

For Epilepsy "Stopped My Seiures So Far & I Have Never Felt Better"

crazzydeexox January 14, 2011

For Epilepsy "Paresthesia in hands and feet tremors."

bjmorgan23 June 2, 2009