User Reviews for Lo / Ovral-28

6.7
Birth Control 6 reviews 293 medications

Summary of Lo/Ovral-28 reviews 7 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Lo/Ovral-28

For Birth Control "I took this for 10 yrs. began experiencing severe leg cramping and depression. During a routine exam found a lump in my breast at 31. Had a hysterectomy at 40 due to Adenomyosis and eventually had a bilateral mastectomy at 51 after developing breast cancer."

3catz October 16, 2016

For Birth Control "I did not have major bloating, breast tenderness, extremely heavy flow, or nausea while taking this birth control. My flow was normal for 5 days."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 30, 2012

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was put on Lo Ovral at 13 for abnormal bleeding, basically 6 weeks, non-stop. I stayed on it until I was 28 years old with no problems. Previously, as most young girls I was very moody and had a lot of struggles. On Lo Ovral I did have one hard day a month, prior to getting my period but otherwise it was great. I never noticed any weight changes, had no spotting, acne symptoms, cramping, or heavy bleeding. I have two children now, and had them without any difficulty relating to taking this birth control for so long. Problem is now that I am older, 33, it no longer works for me, I spot during the month. I am truly struggling to find a good replacement birth control. It may not work as good for everyone, but I wouldn't be afraid to try it!"

Kath77 December 13, 2010

For Birth Control "I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen for birth control for 2 years with no issues. After 2 weeks, my migrane headaches worsened, a nervous/ill feeling hit me and my heart was always pounding. I stopped taking it immediately (I'm married and we are stable enough to have a baby) and have since decided to start trying to have a baby. I recommend lots of caution with this one (especially if you take something for ADHD)"

Amelia W December 10, 2009

For Birth Control "Horrible weight gain and constant migraines. Had to discontinue."

Anonymous August 7, 2009

For Birth Control "Before I got on the pill, my cramps used to be horrible. I started the pill a year ago and haven't had any cramps since. I love it and don't plan on getting off until I'm ready to have kids."

Anonymous October 13, 2008

For Birth Control "3 years straight and no mishaps. "

Anonymous September 14, 2008

"ive gone thru about 15 different types of bcp's all with neg results from being a bitch 24/7, being depressed, sore breasts, skin discolor, weight gain, uti's, u name it its happened. this is the only one ive taken that has not had any effect on me physically, emotionally, or even persona wise. i love it and have been on it for 2yrs with no problem. i would recommend it to someone whos had as picky as a body as i do."

dramadollam March 23, 2008