User Reviews for Lo / Ovral-28

Lo/Ovral-28 Rating Summary

6.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 248 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

Reviews for Lo/Ovral-28 to treat Birth Control

"I took this for 10 yrs. began experiencing severe leg cramping and depression. During a routine exam found a lump in my breast at 31. Had a hysterectomy at 40 due to Adenomyosis and eventually had a bilateral mastectomy at 51 after developing breast cancer."

3catz October 16, 2016

"I did not have major bloating, breast tenderness, extremely heavy flow, or nausea while taking this birth control. My flow was normal for 5 days."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 30, 2012

"I took Ortho Tri-Cyclen for birth control for 2 years with no issues. After 2 weeks, my migrane headaches worsened, a nervous/ill feeling hit me and my heart was always pounding. I stopped taking it immediately (I'm married and we are stable enough to have a baby) and have since decided to start trying to have a baby. I recommend lots of caution with this one (especially if you take something for ADHD)"

Amelia W December 10, 2009

"Horrible weight gain and constant migraines. Had to discontinue."

Anonymous August 7, 2009

"Before I got on the pill, my cramps used to be horrible. I started the pill a year ago and haven't had any cramps since. I love it and don't plan on getting off until I'm ready to have kids."

Anonymous October 13, 2008

"3 years straight and no mishaps. "

Anonymous September 14, 2008