User Reviews for Elinest

Birth Control

Summary of Elinest reviews 7.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Elinest

For Birth Control "I was on cryselle-28 for a long time until my pharmacy decided to change it to elinest. I immediately started getting horrible hormonal acne all on my jaw line , realized my birth control was switched to this generic brand and made my pharmacy switch back. Will never be on any other birth control again."

Horrible hormonal acne (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 7, 2018

For Birth Control "Love it, been in it for about 3 1/2 years now....lighter period , less cramping....keeps me regular....I take it every morning with no problems.."

Classy_n_sassy07 June 22, 2016

For Birth Control "I rated this a 10/10 because I was extremely happy with the side effects/results I was looking for in this pill. Although this is a birth control pill, I was taking it for personal reasons. Which being, I had heard that birth control usually made your breast larger. I don't like my natural breast size/butt size or body weight and the reason I started taking this birth control in the first place was a medical reason but I wanted to continue taking it for the breast enlargement/weight gain reason. I was taking it for a total of three months. I started noticing a change in breast size and weight gain/butt enlargement (due to weight gain) within about a month or month and a half of taking this birth control. It boosted my self confidence/esteem"

VictoriaF February 26, 2016