User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Mili to treat Birth Control

Tri-Lo-Mili has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 17 ratings for the treatment of Birth Control. 53% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 24% reported a negative experience.

Tri-Lo-Mili rating summary

6.2/10 average rating

Compare all 266 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Mili

User · August 8, 2021

"I’ve been on Tri-Lo-Mili for over a year it’s my first birth control. I’m switching to a more permanent form of birth control for conveniency reasons. But this birth control has been nothing but great. I am highly sexually active with one partner and do not use other forms of contraceptive. I’ve gotten my period every month on time for the past year. I’m the same as I was before taking it and I would 100% recommend it to others. I was extremely emotional at first just sensitive to yelling and conflict, the idea of an animal in harm had me sobbing but that faded away after about six months. But in my experience it’s definitely done it’s job at preventing pregnancy considering I use it on its own. And with minimal to no side effects. Everyone is different but I would recommend :)"

Erin p · July 26, 2020

"Tri-Lo-Mili is the WORST THING YOU WILL EVER TAKE. I miss my old self this pill has made me lash out on loved ones, depressed, emotional, anxious, the list goes on. It made me completely dry down there and it made me break out into a rash. I have been itching all over my body for a month now. I’ve been on the pill for the two months and I tried to stick it out and see if the symptoms would go away, but no. I will be getting off this immediately. First time on birth control and the last time."

Lauren · Taken for 1 to 2 years · April 17, 2022

"I LOVED Milli but my body got used to it so my doc changed me to Hailey-Fe and I’m gonna deal with the break through periods and come back to this BC because I lost weight on this pill as well as never broke out never had bad mental health problems. I loved this pill so much and I HIGHLY recommend this"

Angie · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 23, 2020

"Been on Tri Lo Mili for 2 months. Haven't noticed any side effects the only thing is that I felt sad for about a week during the first month and then it went away. Spotting only occured days before my first sugar pill week and now I'm good. Overall I feel good and would recommend but everyone's body reacts differently."

Kittykat · September 14, 2021

"I’ve been on it for almost two months and I have been very emotional. I have gotten mad about very little things. I have felt very bloated… although my sex drive is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Literally have thought about sex almost every day. Hopefully I don’t get pregnant cause I don't want kids now. Although on my first month I have been three days late for my period, and so was worried I was pregnant. I have been eating A LOT. So far I give this birth control a 8/10 unless I’m pregnant then I give it a -194739/10"

BB · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 12, 2021

"I have been on this birth control Tri-Lo-Mili for a little over two months and I have noticed decreased motivation, just been lazy, sleeping too much. I have been sad and a huge amount of anxiety. I really hate taking birth control pills and this one isn't terrible but it still sucks."

Mimi · September 21, 2020

"I’ve been on Tri-Lo-Mili for about 3 months now and it’s been great. The first week I was a bit emotional, but it subsided very quickly. The only thing, I wasn’t prepared to bleed everyday for a month but once my body adjusted it was right back to normal. Another plus is it gave me a lighter period so I do recommend."

Mommy? Sorry. · Taken for 1 to 6 months · September 15, 2021

"This is the second birth control I’ve taken. The one I took before would make me super nauseous to the point where I couldn’t go about my day normally because I was constantly throwing up and had massive throbbing headaches. This birth control doesn’t make me feel nauseous at all. I haven’t gained any weight or experienced any huge side effects. Only thing I’ve noticed was I get annoyed more easily."

Soph · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · March 8, 2022

"This pill has been amazing so far, has cleared up my acne, helped my periods, and hasn't changed my moods or any big body changes. The first time I took it, it made my period come two weeks earlier but the cramps have gone down too. The reason this isn't a 10 is simply because if you skip a pill or try to skip a period, it caused me to have a period twice a month for 3 months. But after that, it has regulated out again. It is a good pill, and hasn't given me any problems like my old pill did."

Idontknowhat · Taken for 2 to 5 years · March 13, 2022

"This is the only birth control I have been on since I was 16 and I am almost 22. It has cleared my acne and I have always had regular periods with it. And it works because me and my long term boyfriend use this as our only protection (TMI but he cums in me every time) and I feel 100% safe with it. I did gain weight at first but I do think that was because of the year I had then."

Tabsad11155 · November 15, 2020

"I've been on Tri Lo Milli since early July and so far I've felt OK. My only complaint is that I will experience strong vaginal dryness for a few days about part way into my second week before my period begins. It eventually clears up tho if I use a topical cream then it disappears. Overall aside from that I am satisfied with it."

Rosie · Taken for 1 to 2 years · March 3, 2022

"I love tri-lo-milli. I have been on birth control for almost 9 years and have been on at least 6 different pills - this is by the far the best one that I’ve been on and the best generic option for ortho tri cyclen lo in my opinion…"

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 13, 2022

"This is my first time taking a contraceptive pills. My Gynecology prescribed me Tri-Lo-pill to regulate my period, it's been a month and a half since I started taking it and I feel horrible. I'm nauseous all day, I have no appetite, I feel tired and on top of that it trigger my vertigo which I get pretty bad. Definitely not taking this medication anymore, I just want to feel normal again. I rather have painful periods than to have to go through this."

Kkcr · Taken for 2 to 5 years · March 5, 2022

"I have been on tri-lo-milli for over 2 years now. The only issue I had was severe bleeding the first 2-3 months on the pill but I haven’t had a period since and haven’t had any side effects. 100% recommend"

Christy · Taken for 1 to 2 years · November 21, 2021

"I was on this birth control for about a year and a half. For the first few months, I noticed increasing mood swings during that time of the month. Eventually, my libido became almost nonexistent and my mood entirely changed. I became pretty irregular as well. Everyone is different, but I have since switched to Blisovi Fe due to being unable to handle the side effects of the other."

twinkle · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 5, 2021

"I was switched to Tri-Lo-Mili after a terrible experience with Tri-Femynor. I took a 4 month break between birth control pills so I could assess the differences. So far more physical side effects than mental. Pros of it: No mental/emotional health issues which was my main problem with my last pill. No suicidal thoughts, no emotional numbness, no anxiety. Haven’t gotten pregnant. Boobs are huge. Cons: (at least in my experience) I’ve been spotting to heavy-ish bleeding for almost a month now, acne came back but not too bad, have noticed an increase in hair loss, appetite changes (some days I could eat a cow, some days I have no interest in eating at all), nausea in the 3rd week, I had a bad yeast infection in the first month, and I get a dry rash on my neck on the 3rd week. I’d like to switch to another pill but I don’t want to risk my mental health when I know this pill doesn’t effect it so I deal with the side effects :/"

BrittSWads28 · Taken for less than 1 month · May 27, 2022

"Tri-Lo-Mili is the WORST birth control I've ever been on. I have been irregular for a very long time now, and I don't know what caused it. I was on Nexplanon for almost a year until the bar bent in my arm and made my left hand go numb so I got it removed. I stopped taking bc for a few years I've been super irregular--getting my period 2x in one month, then not at all for a month. I've never been diagnosed with PCOS, but I do get rotating cysts on left/right ovaries every month. I just started this bc on May 4th because my doc asked me to wait until I got my period. I didn't have a period in April other than one day which was the end of my March cycle. I started on the 4th like I said and I have been bleeding with severe cramping for 23 days now! My period should've ended on the 11th--it did for the most part, except I've had cramping severely and some blood when I wiped. Starting on the 19th, I began to bleed heavy & soaking thru tampons now! I'm so concerned about this! NEVER AGAIN!"

juju · Taken for less than 1 month · November 29, 2021

"I'm taking it now and I have been sleeping and feeling sick for a week and I don't like it. I'm in pain in the stomach and throwing up. Don't take it yall it is not worth it. I would rather get prego before I take them again."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years · August 12, 2022

"I have been taking this pill for a little while now I’d say maybe 2 years? It’s my second birth control I’ve been on because my body got too used to the first one. It was good in the beginning but I don't like it NOW!! My depression is so bad and my sex drive is completely gone! My feelings are all out whack and I just know it’s because of this."

twig · October 14, 2020

"this stuff is awful. I loved my other birth control but this stuff makes me feel so gross. Haven't felt good for days. Would NOT recommend at all!!!!!"