User Reviews for Zenchent

Birth Control

Summary of Zenchent reviews 8.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Zenchent

For Birth Control "I'm so grateful I finally found this pill for my Endometriosis (stage 4) . I feel like I have my life back. It has allowed me, after 3 major surgeries & years of painful hormones, to remember what it feels like to *not* be in pain/discomfort all the time. I use Zenchent continuously in with the arm implant Nexplanon (implant alone wasn't enough). Between the 2 I do not have any bleeding, nor endo symptoms (mostly intestinal & ovarian when they're bad), nor any bad side effects - no tender breasts, decreased sex drive, acne breakouts, crazy mood swings, cramping, bloating, food cravings, weight gain, rage attacks (all of which I've experienced with other hormone regimens). I actually sleep better on this pill. Have hope that you can find the right endo management too!"

Lissal September 28, 2017

For Birth Control "I was put on this pill because my obgyn believes I may be prone to polycystic ovaries and had very long, heavy periods. I had taken other birth controls in the past (yasmin and nuvaring - about 10 years ago). In my first month I've experienced migraine-like headaches and almost daily nausea, which subsided during my hormone-free week. I take the period at night, but if I have to stay up for a significant amount of time after I take the pill, I have to deal with terrible headaches. My period was still long (about a week) but was much lighter than before. I've read that the side effects may subside after a few months, so I've chosen to stick with it for now. Gave it a 6 because other pills could have the same efficacy without the side effects"

kaitmc (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2015