User Reviews for Zenchent

Birth Control 1 reviews 292 medications

Reviews for Zenchent

For Birth Control "I was put on this pill because my obgyn believes I may be prone to polycystic ovaries and had very long, heavy periods. I had taken other birth controls in the past (yasmin and nuvaring - about 10 years ago). In my first month I've experienced migraine-like headaches and almost daily nausea, which subsided during my hormone-free week. I take the period at night, but if I have to stay up for a significant amount of time after I take the pill, I have to deal with terrible headaches. My period was still long (about a week) but was much lighter than before. I've read that the side effects may subside after a few months, so I've chosen to stick with it for now. Gave it a 6 because other pills could have the same efficacy without the side effects"

kaitmc (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2015

More about Zenchent (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Professional resources