User Reviews for Zenchent

Birth Control

Lissal September 28, 2017

For Birth Control: “I'm so grateful I finally found this pill for my Endometriosis (stage 4) . I feel like I have my life back. It has allowed me, after 3 major surgeries & years of painful hormones, to remember what it feels like to *not* be in pain/discomfort all the time. I use Zenchent continuously in with the arm implant Nexplanon (implant alone wasn't enough). Between the 2 I do not have any bleeding, nor endo symptoms (mostly intestinal & ovarian when they're bad), nor any bad side effects - no tender breasts, decreased sex drive, acne breakouts, crazy mood swings, cramping, bloating, food cravings, weight gain, rage attacks (all of which I've experienced with other hormone regimens). I actually sleep better on this pill. Have hope that you can find the right endo management too!”

kaitmc · Taken for less than 1 month March 23, 2015

For Birth Control: “I was put on this pill because my obgyn believes I may be prone to polycystic ovaries and had very long, heavy periods. I had taken other birth controls in the past (yasmin and nuvaring - about 10 years ago). In my first month I've experienced migraine-like headaches and almost daily nausea, which subsided during my hormone-free week. I take the period at night, but if I have to stay up for a significant amount of time after I take the pill, I have to deal with terrible headaches. My period was still long (about a week) but was much lighter than before. I've read that the side effects may subside after a few months, so I've chosen to stick with it for now. Gave it a 6 because other pills could have the same efficacy without the side effects”

More about Zenchent (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands
Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Loestrin 21 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, ... +42 more

Professional resources