User Reviews for Pirmella 1 / 35

Birth Control

Summary of Pirmella 1/35 reviews 3.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Pirmella 1/35

For Birth Control "I started birth control in April for heavy dreadful periods. In May my pharmacist gave me Pirmella 1/35 instead of the Cyclafem that I was taking. The first month went really well, and I lost a ton of weight. I have a normal appetite with this so that’s a huge plus! However, I am on my second pick (June) and I have been bleeding since my second week of active pills. I’m hoping the antibiotics I was on threw off my cycle and next month will be better. I don’t want to have to switch again! I will update next month if the bleeding doesn’t improve."

Cupcake girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 22, 2018

For Birth Control "It was good for the first week, but after that, even while I was taking the pill, I had a full and heavy period. Heavier than normal and it was so painful. So far, the period has lasted 7 days (I only have 5 day periods) and doesn’t show signs of letting up. I would never recommend anyone to use this"

Sfau (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been taking this pill for 10 days. I've always had great skin (I've been told by many doctors) and after just 10 days I'm suffering from cystic acne, the likes of which I have never seen. I would not recommend this pill to ANYONE."

KLaurenW September 24, 2017

More about Pirmella 1/35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Taytulla, ... +43 more

Professional resources