User Reviews for Philith
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Philith
For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for about 3 months now. I suffer from PCOS so my periods are very irregular.. sometimes I miss 3-4 months straight. This pill hasn't exactly given me a normal period. Its mostly just old blood (the brown stuff) and lasts about 3-4 days. It has made me feel nauseous; gain weight; and lots of acne which I never had before. It's so upsetting. I will be changing to a different pill soon."
unfortunatelyonbc (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2015
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
More about Philith (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Philith Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: contraceptives