User Reviews for Lomedia 24 Fe

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Lomedia 24 Fe.

Birth Control

Summary of Lomedia 24 Fe reviews 6.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Lomedia 24 Fe

For Birth Control "I have been on birth control for 12 years. I was on Loestrin 24 fe for almost 8 years until they got rid of it. Ever since then I haven't been able to find the right fit. I was on this for 9 months. No breakouts. EASY periods that lasted a day if that. No cramps ever. BUT I gained 8 pounds and it made my blood pressure go through the roof. It was 110/60 before I started and alllll the months I was on it, my blood pressure was 145/99 so my doctor's pulled me off of it. The second I went off it was back to normal. Not to mention this birth control KILLED my sex drive. The moment I went off is when I realized."

high blood pressureeeee February 10, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "As somebody with high anxiety I can't recommend this medication to anyone with any kind of stress disorder. I have only been on this pill for about 3 months, so when I was constantly sick I thought it was my body adjusting to the hormones. However, I recently figured out that my nausea is due to high anxiety, which has been made VERY intense by this medication. I feel anxious until point of vomiting. My breasts grew which wasn't an issue for me but I didn't gain any other weight. My periods are much shorter and lighter but my cramps are just as bad as always. My appetite has decreased and although I feel hungry the second I eat I start to feel sick again. The drug did its job, but I am so uncomfortable I am considering switching pills."

AnxiousAndSick (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2016