User Reviews for Lomedia 24 Fe

Birth Control

Summary of Lomedia 24 Fe reviews 7.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Lomedia 24 Fe

For Birth Control "I’ve taken LoMedia, Blisovi, Gildess, all the generics that are the 1/20 with iron. Honestly, it’s been the best experience. My skin cleared up immediately, cramps are better for the most part, my period is lighter, lasts 3-4 days and always arrives predictably, and most importantly, no pregnancies. Minimal spotting or breakthrough bleeding, and no depression/increase in anxiety that wasn’t caused by my lifestyle. I gained about ~10 pounds over the 3 years I’ve been taking it but that’s likely because of lifestyle, to be honest. Overall easy to take and reliable, minimal side effects for me and it just makes my life simpler. Definitely a great lower dose option that took care of all the issues I was having. I know every body is different but this one seriously has worked for me and I haven’t noticed any difference jumping from generic to generic due to what my pharmacy has available/what my insurance decides to give me. Overall great birth control!"

Halley (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 18, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been on birth control for 12 years. I was on Loestrin 24 fe for almost 8 years until they got rid of it. Ever since then I haven't been able to find the right fit. I was on this for 9 months. No breakouts. EASY periods that lasted a day if that. No cramps ever. BUT I gained 8 pounds and it made my blood pressure go through the roof. It was 110/60 before I started and alllll the months I was on it, my blood pressure was 145/99 so my doctor's pulled me off of it. The second I went off it was back to normal. Not to mention this birth control KILLED my sex drive. The moment I went off is when I realized."

high blood pressureeeee February 10, 2017

For Birth Control "As somebody with high anxiety I can't recommend this medication to anyone with any kind of stress disorder. I have only been on this pill for about 3 months, so when I was constantly sick I thought it was my body adjusting to the hormones. However, I recently figured out that my nausea is due to high anxiety, which has been made VERY intense by this medication. I feel anxious until point of vomiting. My breasts grew which wasn't an issue for me but I didn't gain any other weight. My periods are much shorter and lighter but my cramps are just as bad as always. My appetite has decreased and although I feel hungry the second I eat I start to feel sick again. The drug did its job, but I am so uncomfortable I am considering switching pills."

AnxiousAndSick (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2016

More about Lomedia 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Taytulla, ... +42 more

Professional resources