User Reviews for Loestrin 21 1.5 / 30
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Loestrin 21 1.5/30
For Birth Control "This pill made so depressed I could not get out of bed for 6 months. It also caused all the good bacteria in my stomach to wiped out, so I would get at least 1 vaginal Yeast Infection a month. My skin became so dry it would flake off. I had no libido. My periods were little to non-existent, no cramping, but my PMS was off the charts brutal."
Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 2, 2016
2 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
More about Loestrin 21 1.5/30 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Loestrin 21 1.5/30 Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: contraceptives