User Reviews for Kaitlib Fe

Birth Control 7.0

JHizzy · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 3, 2020

For Birth Control: “I actually really loved this birth control Kaitlib Fe. I had no side effects, it helped clear up my face, no weight gain and the pill is chewable which is sooooo convenient. However, the hormone dosage was not high enough and I kept ovulating which for me causes SIGNIFICANT pain. It is probably a good think I can't conceive naturally because I probably would have ended up pregnant. It is a lower dose of hormones so it is much easier on your body.”