User Reviews for Gildess 24 Fe

Birth Control 1 reviews 292 medications

Reviews for Gildess 24 Fe

For Birth Control "So I started on this medication about a year ago, and it's been a pretty good expirence up until recently. My skin has always been great and I haven't gained any weight. I had spotting and light cramps every 2 weeks for about 5 months after I started taking it, but then all of a sudden the bleeding became irregular and has been ever since. Now I almost always have breast tenderness that starts up to 2 weeks before I'm set to take the placebos, and this is incredibly uncomfortable. The worst part, however, is that this BC has completely destroyed my sex drive. I hardly ever feel like having sex anymore, and when I do I wind up crying uncontrollably during or after. It's super gross, but I'm too afraid of side effects to try a different BC."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 26, 2016

More about Gildess 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Professional resources