User Reviews for Gildess 24 Fe

Birth Control 2 reviews 300 medications

Summary of Gildess 24 Fe reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Gildess 24 Fe

For Birth Control "I started taking this pill, because the other one orsythia was making me feel sad and angry before or after my cycle. So Dr prescribed this one. I took it for a month. Changing pills made me have spotting for two weeks then I notice I did not wanted to run, walk, or clean. I had no desire to do anything at all. It made me feel like someone hit me with a tranquilizer I hated the feeling. Now I went back to my other one but I'm back to been sad distant from my family it sucks that birth control can change the way you are."

SadB January 29, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "So I started on this medication about a year ago, and it's been a pretty good expirence up until recently. My skin has always been great and I haven't gained any weight. I had spotting and light cramps every 2 weeks for about 5 months after I started taking it, but then all of a sudden the bleeding became irregular and has been ever since. Now I almost always have breast tenderness that starts up to 2 weeks before I'm set to take the placebos, and this is incredibly uncomfortable. The worst part, however, is that this BC has completely destroyed my sex drive. I hardly ever feel like having sex anymore, and when I do I wind up crying uncontrollably during or after. It's super gross, but I'm too afraid of side effects to try a different BC."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 26, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Gildess 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Lo Loestrin Fe, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Minastrin 24 Fe, Necon 1/35, More... (39)

Professional resources