User Reviews for Gildess 1 / 20

Birth Control 3 reviews 292 medications

4.3
Summary of Gildess 1/20 reviews 3 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Gildess 1/20

For Birth Control "Horrible breakouts! So disappointed."

Anonymous August 13, 2016

For Birth Control "I did not like this birth control and i'm switching after I complete this pack. I experienced constant nausea at the beginning of each pack and randomly throughout the pack. I would wake up in the middle of the night with a horrible feeling that I was gonna throw up. (I also have a sensitive stomach) I thought my body was still getting use to the hormones but I continued for more than 3 months and nothing's changed. I would get horrible mood swings a couple hours before and after I took the pill. I've gained weight on it and the worst of all I spot every month at the beginning of the second week. It sometimes lasted for up to 7 days. My period is very light only 2 days but I didnt want that, it's made me paranoid every month."

Casey A. (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2015

For Birth Control "Recently started taking this pill and it has been working great so far. I have tried many other pills and have had horrible side effects but with Gildess 1/20 so far so good. I have had very mild side effects ( light nausea and sore breasts) which only lasted two days. I would definitely reccomend this pill to anyone looking for a birth control pill with little to no side effects!"

Minah_30 December 19, 2014