User Reviews for femhrt

Postmenopausal Symptoms 9.5

Reviews for femhrt

Chrissy good October 28, 2014

For Acne: “femhrt took away my hot flashes within a week but the acne was unbearable. Stopped taking it.”

Anonymous January 11, 2011

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “This medication completely changed my life for the better. Also having a thyroid autoimmune disease, menopause was worse for me, a bad endocrine "cocktail" as it were, and I was for almost a year brought to my knees with 20 or more knee buckling hot flash episodes a day that caused so much joint and limb pain I couldn't walk, severe depression, was nearly bedridden from lack of energy and episodes that were almost anxiety attacks (never had them before). Within 3 weeks of taking FemHrt, it nearly all ceased. I got my life back.”

Still Hot in NH :( November 29, 2010

“I was on femHRT for four months and had BV (bacterial vaginitis) all four months...it worked well for symptom management but the side effect was horrible. On an antibiotic every month until we figured out that the femHRT was causing the BV. Stopped taking it, the symptoms came back but no more BV.”

Anonymous November 22, 2010

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Femhrt worked wonderful. Had to wait a couple of months for the full effect so give it time. The only downfall is that it is expensive and does not have a generic.”

douknow October 6, 2010

For Menstrual Disorders: “Hot flashes completely gone in less than 2 weeks. Works great.”

I hate acne January 24, 2010

For Acne: “Recently switched from birth conrtol which kept my skin in shape to FemHRT for hormone replacement and guess what?! Acne! I will be on the phone at the crack of dawn to my gynecologist to change me to something that will help my skin as birth control always did. This is absolutely unacceptable to me.”