User Reviews for Dasetta 1 / 35
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Dasetta 1/35
For Birth Control "If you are a type one diabetic looking for a sign this is it!! My gyno gave it to me without realizing that this pill is not recommended for type one diabetics because it causes insulin resistance. This pill is the main reason why my blood sugars have been in the 300s at least once a day since I started it. I've also had consecutive UTI's because of the height of my glucose levels in my urine (thanks to this pill!) and I've had months of tests done by specialists all to come down to my pill being the bane of my existence."
T1DBritt January 15, 2017
3 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered
More about Dasetta 1/35 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Dasetta 1/35 Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: contraceptives