User Reviews for Briellyn

Birth Control
2.3

D · Taken for less than 1 month February 1, 2020

For Birth Control: “I'm taking this to calm my ovaries down as I seem to have period type symptoms all month long the last year or so with actual pain in my ovaries. Thus far, Briellyn only seems to be exacerbating all the symptoms. I've been bleeding (with tissue) and cramping heavily each day for two weeks. I'm retaining so much water, I can actively feel myself expanding. My digestion problems are worse. I read that this may happen for the next two months before things get better. I will stick it out until then, with some iron pills.”

Flagrl1019 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 1, 2019

For Birth Control: “Briellyn gave me HORRIBLE cystic acne. Would not recommend.”

Anonymous November 7, 2011

For Birth Control: “I had TERRIBLE PMS on this pill. My cramps and back pain were unbearable, even though it didn't last long. I could have eaten 10000 lbs of chocolate during PMS as well. I was on my period for about two weeks a month while I took this. I would start in week 3 and bleed very heavy for 5 days, then light and thick for the next 9 days. I had to get off. I did not experience mood swings on it though, that was the good thing...but about the only good thing.”