User Reviews for Briellyn
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Briellyn
For Birth Control "I had TERRIBLE PMS on this pill. My cramps and back pain were unbearable, even though it didn't last long. I could have eaten 10000 lbs of chocolate during PMS as well. I was on my period for about two weeks a month while I took this. I would start in week 3 and bleed very heavy for 5 days, then light and thick for the next 9 days. I had to get off. I did not experience mood swings on it though, that was the good thing...but about the only good thing."
Anonymous November 7, 2011
6 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills
More about Briellyn (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives