User Reviews for Aurovela 24 Fe

Birth Control 3.0

anon · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 20, 2021

For Birth Control: “I had been on Junel 24 Fe for about a year and it had worked great for me. About two months ago, my pharmacy switched me to Aurovela 24 Fe. I have been experiencing cramping throughout my entire cycle, horrible mood swings, and hardly any sex drive. The only thing it has done correctly is prevent pregnancy as I take it every night at the same time as directed. I hope to be getting back on Junel asap!”

More about Aurovela 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Other brands: Lo Loestrin Fe, Junel Fe 1/20, Taytulla, Loestrin 21 1/20, ... +43 more

Professional resources