User Reviews for Setlakin

Birth Control 5.5

Reviews for Setlakin

theladyeve · Taken for less than 1 month May 31, 2019

For Birth Control: “I started taking this medication 6 days ago and wish I'd started taking in 3 years ago, but was fearful of taking new medications. I am 47 going through perimenopause and have been experiencing fatigue, hot flashes/night sweats and super heavy periods going through as many as 12-15 super tampons. I'm also a competitive athlete and finally decided to try this as it was effecting my performance (heavy periods and fatigue). I'm in love. I only had slight dizziness the first day for a few hours and slight nausea. Since then nothing except slight bloating and INCREASED ENERGY! I've been able to work out or compete 5 days in a row and only felt fatigue 1x which I broke through. All this plus 4x a year periods? Thank you!”

Shanahnah January 13, 2018

For Birth Control: “The "breakthrough" period was horrible for me. I've been on my period for 3 weeks and it has gotten bad. I have noticed blood clots and heavy bleeding. It's not worth all this.”

ninamargarita July 3, 2017

For Birth Control: “This BC made me nauseous for the two months that I was taking it. I spotted regularly and it made me anxious and at times some depression. You are supposed to wait for two months for your body to get used to this but it's just not worth it for me. My skin did clear up and my hair even stopped being crazy greasy. I lost a little weight but because I was nauseous all the time. As you read this please remember that we all have different reactions to different BC pills.”

More about Setlakin (ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel)

Other brands: Alesse, Seasonique, Aviane, Lessina, ... +25 more