User Reviews for Nordette-28

Nordette-28 has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Nordette-28 reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Birth Control
Summary of Nordette-28 reviews 4.0 2 reviews

Cami · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 27, 2019

For Birth Control: “Don't usually post reviews but felt like I had to with my experience. So I've tried 3 other birth controls in the past 2 years before this and all had certain side effects that I wasn't happy with, hence the multiple changes. I switched to this after having spotting on microgestrin that would cause 2 periods each month that lasted about 6 days. Doctor switched me to Nordette 6 months ago because she said it was known to help with spotting, which it did. I am very grateful for that but in return I've had the worst acne I've ever experienced on birth control and I have wild mood swings. I've never been an emotional person but oh man I have had some moments where I was not able to talk without wanting to cry. Went searching and looking into different birth controls and I'm very surprised doctors prescribe this birth control because of it's high androgenic effects. Overall, birth control effects everyone differently but if you are prone to acne I would try to stay away from this one.”

Anon28393884 · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 29, 2014

For Birth Control: “This medication elevated my male hormones. I grew dark hair down my belly button and on my chin. My new gynecologist immediately knew that it was my birth control. She stated that this type is "androgynizing." Other side effects included extremely increased sex drive, aggression, and mood swings. I give it a 5 because, despite all of that, I'm not pregnant. It technically worked.”